Le Meridien was VERY nice. We booked about a month in advance, did not the nonrefundable option and got a fantastic rate, so I didn't have high expectations. We checked in late, around 10:30 PM or so as our flight got in late. The staff were very helpful and checked us in quickly and efficiently so we could get to bed after the long trip. Hotel room was HUGE. We had a lounge area and then a bedroom area with a great bathroom. The view from the bedroom was facing another hotel so it wasn't spectacular but the view from the lounge was of the Museo de la Revolucion which lights up at night so is just gorgeous. Our room was made up and cleaned daily and we were given bottled water every day which was great. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful-we had a tour coming early so they made sure to tell us when it came. The restaurant looked nice although we didn't eat there. The cappucino from there was AWESOME. Wifi in room is an extra charge but there is a business center with free wifi so that's really all you need. Location is great, slightly outside the Zona Rosa right on the Av de la Reforma and very safe. It's a lovely walk to Chapultepec Park (3 miles or so) and you get a nice taste of the city. Would recommend over and over. Thanks for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the timeless Paseo de la Reforma, Le Méridien Mexico City is located in a district that exemplifies the city’s juxtaposition. Renowned museums and other cultural attractions contrast with numerous businesses and financial resources.The hotel facilitates pleasurable stays with such features as sightseeing tours, a fitness center, indoor pool, and a variety of dining experiences for every occasion and every taste. Three smart function spaces can accommodate up to 100 guests.Our 160 suites are illuminating environments for business and leisure; some afford outstanding skyline views. Separate living and bedroom spaces ensure privacy and the ability to host small gatherings. Marble bathrooms offer exclusive brand amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Embassy Suites Reforma
- Mexico City Embassy Suites
- Le Meridien Mexico City