Pros: big rooms, separate luving room and bathroom,
Cons: it is not a new building and in my opinion the renovation was not enough. Eventhough the restaurant offers a nice breakfast, there was poor quality on the late night room service.
The rooms are huge and nice bathrooms, but renovation is needed on the halls and room furniture to make an overalll luxury feel.
No window in bedroom and a little window with no view on the living room. (Room 602).
TV does not work properly.
Nothing to do with the St Regis or Four Seasons....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the timeless Paseo de la Reforma, Le Méridien Mexico City is located in a district that exemplifies the city’s juxtaposition. Renowned museums and other cultural attractions contrast with numerous businesses and financial resources.The hotel facilitates pleasurable stays with such features as sightseeing tours, a fitness center, indoor pool, and a variety of dining experiences for every occasion and every taste. Three smart function spaces can accommodate up to 100 guests.Our 160 suites are illuminating environments for business and leisure; some afford outstanding skyline views. Separate living and bedroom spaces ensure privacy and the ability to host small gatherings. Marble bathrooms offer exclusive brand amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Embassy Suites Reforma
- Mexico City Embassy Suites
- Le Meridien Mexico City