All reviewsembassy suitesclassic suitelatitude barwet barpaseo de la reformacorner suitespg membernice suiteliving roomindoor poolwalking distancenice hotelhotel is centrally locatedrooms are biguber ridethe ground floorbusiness district
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I did not originally intend to stay at Le Meridien but was moved there by another hotel due to an issue they were having with electricity. I was impressed from the minute I arrived. Everyone, from the doorman to the front desk clerk to the bartender, were incredibly friendly and outgoing. All of the rooms here are apparently suites, so I had a huge living room, separate bathroom and huge bedroom for the night. The room was very well decorated and very modern, and the air conditioning was super strong, which I love. I was given a complimentary welcome drink, which was delicious and breakfast the next morning was made to order with a scrumptious omelet. I had to check out at 6 am for an early flight but I wish I could have spent more time here to explore the facilities.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 15th floor and the room was as silent as could be.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
LeMeridienMexicoCity, General Manager at Le Meridien Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for providing us with your feedback following your recent stay. It is great to know you enjoyed your experience with us and that you felt welcome by our staff all throughout your stay. You can rest assured that we will share your comments amongst them who will be all very grateful for such acknowledgement. We sincerely appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back again for your next visit to Mexico City, trusting this shall be a more enduring experience.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Rooms are big and surprisingly quiet which is essential being on Reforma busy avenue. Service is good, friendly staff at the reception and pretty much everywhere in he hotel. Breakfast is not included so be aware. Room service was good, on time and with good presentation. I also tried the gym, a little bit on the small side but complete. I was able to do cardio and weights. The pool looked nice and I'm sure I will try it on my next stay. I also saw a laundry room besides the gym. I find it very convenient but I didn't try it. Overall my stay was a good experience and exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank viajeros321
LeMeridienMexicoCity, General Manager at Le Meridien Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

On behalf of the entire staff at Le Méridien Mexico City, we deeply thank you for your kind comments. We are glad that our hotel facilities and services fit accordingly with your needs. Moreover, you can rest assured that we will share your comments along with our team, particularly amongst our front desk staff. We all sincerely appreciate you have highly commended our hotel and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again with our same hospitality in the near future.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had stayed here with a friend two years ago, when it was the Embassy Suites. We liked then the ample rooms with a small living room, the location of this hotel and the warmth of the Mexican staff. Nothing of this changed under Le Meridien, and we were not disappointed this second time. The only thing different was that we had to pay for breakfast additionally, as it is not included in the rate, which meant for us paying about 15% more this second time. There are only about 10 rooms per floor, and the hotel didn't feel busy at anytime. Reforma Ave. is all traffic jams at morning and evening rush hour and Mexican drivers love to honk, but this was not a problem for us on a high floor. As we were going out on saturday, we stepped into a colorful gay parade on Reforma which lasted all day. It was quite a spectacle for us. On sunday mornings, Reforma is closed to cars and open to bicycles, and is very inviting to take a walk and mingle with the locals. I possibly will return to Le Meridien on my next trip to Mexico City.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
LeMeridienMexicoCity, General Manager at Le Meridien Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time on writing such a descriptive and positive review. Learning that our service and hospitality have earned us your loyalty, encourages us to continue providing such memorable experiences to our guests and make their stay at our hotel and at Mexico City highly enjoyable. We are glad to know that you had the opportunity to get immersed in our culture and activities in the heart of our City where we are ideally located. We sincerely value your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back again to Le Méridien Mexico City for many years to come.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We got a great price with great service. Staff was very attentive from our arrival until our departure. Very clean. Hotel is centrally located. Valet parking. The rooms are very clean and equipped with an electronic safe. My kids really enjoyed the indoor pool and jacuzzi.

Room Tip: 2 Beds plus a sofa bed. Just what we needed. Indoor pool. Very clean.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Martin F
LeMeridienMexicoCity, General Manager at Le Meridien Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

We sincerely appreciate your patronage and your kind review. It is great to hear that our hotel features met your expectations and that they were according to your family requirements making you all feel like home. On behalf of the entire team at Le Méridien Mexico City, we look forward to welcoming you and your family back again as our valued guests.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed in Le Meridien-DF as a second option, but I have to recognize it was much better tan expected. Hotel is new, with a nice and modern decoration and romos are very comfortable. Staff was very kind and we got an upgrade to a room with a beatiful view to Reforma avenue. Breakfast is good with nice variety and service is good. The only issue was some noisy people in the Business center. i complained to the hotel staff and they apologized with us. In net, it was a good 2 days stay.

Room Tip: Get a room with Reforma view and in a top floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank salvador96
LeMeridienMexicoCity, General Manager at Le Meridien Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

At Le Méridien Mexico City, we are sincerely grateful for giving us the opportunity to welcome you during your past visit to Mexico City. We are glad to learn that you were not disappointed and that our staff provided you with the quality of service expected. Furthermore, it is great to see that you were astounded by the comfort of your room and by the compelling view to Reforma Avenue. We hope that for your next trip to Mexico City, you will consider Le Méridien Mexico City again and allow us to be “your home away from home”.