I stayed in Le Meridien-DF as a second option, but I have to recognize it was much better tan expected. Hotel is new, with a nice and modern decoration and romos are very comfortable. Staff was very kind and we got an upgrade to a room with a beatiful view to Reforma avenue. Breakfast is good with nice variety and service is good. The only issue was some noisy people in the Business center. i complained to the hotel staff and they apologized with us. In net, it was a good 2 days stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the timeless Paseo de la Reforma, Le Méridien Mexico City is located in a district that exemplifies the city’s juxtaposition. Renowned museums and other cultural attractions contrast with numerous businesses and financial resources.The hotel facilitates pleasurable stays with such features as sightseeing tours, a fitness center, indoor pool, and a variety of dining experiences for every occasion and every taste. Three smart function spaces can accommodate up to 100 guests.Our 160 suites are illuminating environments for business and leisure; some afford outstanding skyline views. Separate living and bedroom spaces ensure privacy and the ability to host small gatherings. Marble bathrooms offer exclusive brand amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Embassy Suites Reforma
- Mexico City Embassy Suites
- Le Meridien Mexico City