This hotel is in a great location. You can walk to the historical centre, to the zona rosa, and there are interesting things to see all around the hotel - just set off in almost any direction! The location felt very safe and we made a point of going out for a walk in the evening after dinner every night. Being right on the Paseo de la Reforma means we took advantage of a special treat! On Sundays the middle lanes of the normally traffic clogged Paseo de la Reforma are closed to traffic until 3 pm or so and the hotel will loan you a bike so you can join in this wonderful event! Or you can simply jog or walk - whatever you want! The restaurant on the main floor has huge windows overlooking the Paseo de la Reforma and this provided us with hours of people watching fun over dinner and a glass or two of wine!
As for service - we were politely greeted at the car by three people when we arrived, and our luggage was taken for us up to the 2nd floor lobby for check-in. While checking in we were each given small bottles of water - a nice touch after our 5 hour flight. Our rooms were spotless and HUGE! The windows, due to the anti-earthquake construction and external glass sheath - are somewhat small but let in more than enough natural light. There is also a Starbucks on the main floor if you need a latte fix. All staff we encountered spoke excellent English and were very helpful with directions and suggestions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the timeless Paseo de la Reforma, Le Méridien Mexico City is located in a district that exemplifies the city’s juxtaposition. Renowned museums and other cultural attractions contrast with numerous businesses and financial resources.The hotel facilitates pleasurable stays with such features as sightseeing tours, a fitness center, indoor pool, and a variety of dining experiences for every occasion and every taste. Three smart function spaces can accommodate up to 100 guests.Our 160 suites are illuminating environments for business and leisure; some afford outstanding skyline views. Separate living and bedroom spaces ensure privacy and the ability to host small gatherings. Marble bathrooms offer exclusive brand amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Embassy Suites Reforma
- Mexico City Embassy Suites
- Le Meridien Mexico City