More than pleased. Superb customer service and stunning rooms and amenities. The pool in the basement was under utilized, which was great for me. It was like having my own private pool and hot tub.
It's certainly in a nice area, but it's not all that close to Zona Rosa if you want to go there. If you go a little north, you're in Hidalgo, which I like a lot, but it's probably not what most tourists want. I like to enjoy authentic Mexican street food and buy from the vendors on the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the timeless Paseo de la Reforma, Le Méridien Mexico City is located in a district that exemplifies the city’s juxtaposition. Renowned museums and other cultural attractions contrast with numerous businesses and financial resources.The hotel facilitates pleasurable stays with such features as sightseeing tours, a fitness center, indoor pool, and a variety of dining experiences for every occasion and every taste. Three smart function spaces can accommodate up to 100 guests.Our 160 suites are illuminating environments for business and leisure; some afford outstanding skyline views. Separate living and bedroom spaces ensure privacy and the ability to host small gatherings. Marble bathrooms offer exclusive brand amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Meridien Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Embassy Suites Reforma
- Mexico City Embassy Suites
- Le Meridien Mexico City