The Le Meridien hotel has a good location and is a nice walk over to the Historical Center of Mexico City. I found the staff to be very helpful, especially with arranging taxis and I appreciated how polite everyone was.
Rooms are...just okay. The hotel is all suites which is nice. However, even though the hotel seems fairly new (or possibly renovated), the rooms look dated already. They almost resemble the old Sheraton style that Starwood has since moved on from. The rooms are very large though. Room service has a large menu and it meets expectations.
Good choice for exploring the city and it usually has competitive rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the timeless Paseo de la Reforma, Le Méridien Mexico City is located in a district that exemplifies the city’s juxtaposition. Renowned museums and other cultural attractions contrast with numerous businesses and financial resources.The hotel facilitates pleasurable stays with such features as sightseeing tours, a fitness center, indoor pool, and a variety of dining experiences for every occasion and every taste. Three smart function spaces can accommodate up to 100 guests.Our 160 suites are illuminating environments for business and leisure; some afford outstanding skyline views. Separate living and bedroom spaces ensure privacy and the ability to host small gatherings. Marble bathrooms offer exclusive brand amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Embassy Suites Reforma
- Mexico City Embassy Suites
- Le Meridien Mexico City