The only reason I booked this hotel was because it was close to Reforma Ave.,and because it offered breakfast. For the same price I could've booked the Radisson Flamingo. (33 dlls plus 2 kids and taxes 58.60 per night) But i chose this one....BIG MISTAKE. First of all it's one block from reforma...but that street is under constuction so you have to walk around and it can be quite dangerous at night especially with kids. At check-in I asked the receptionist about breakfast and she told me it was from 8-10. So the next day I arrived there and she said they didn't have anything to eat.... She knew all along.....I could tell in her face.... I guess they don't serve breakfast on sundays, but when you make a reservation it doesn't say that. .and they didn't refund the extra I paid for the kids' breakfast. I was furious I asked for the manager but I guess no one works sundays. We had no option but to go to the closest store, grab some milk for the kids and cofee, and on my way back I gave her the receipt(7 dlls) The next day they gave me my $7 but this episode almost ruined my vacation. My family lives in Mexico City told me that for under 50 dlls the best hotel would've been 'El Ejecutivo' on Reforma.
So PLEASE read the reviews!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a quiet street just behind Avenida Paseo de la Reforma, Condesa Reforma is a small boutique hotel perfect for those doing business in Mexico City or who are looking for an extended stay option. All rooms are equipped with full kitchens and free WiFi. Our modern lobby, friendly service and clean, comfortable rooms are always available at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Condesa Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condesa Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Condesa Reforma Mexico City