“Great introduction”

Vitamin T - Tacos Tortas Tortillas Tamales and More - Mexico City Street Food
Ranked #18 of 118 Tours in Mexico City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: PdPDF is a private tour experience that will immerse you in our city and take you to places that we locals love through walking and local transportation. On our tours you will eat authentic food and explore markets, neighborhoods and landmarks through the eyes of a chilango. We are a group of people who loves sharing our passion about this city.
Melbourne, Australia
“Great introduction”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

It's not often that you get to start a holiday by getting such a good quality introduction to a new place or by making a new friend. That's what happened though when we we took an introductory tour of Mexico City with Gabriel. It works because Gabriel cares and he knows his stuff. There's quality tacos, tapas and coffee as well! We'll be back in Mexico City earlier next year, and we'll definitely do other tours with Gabriel.

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Going beyond the basics in Mexico City”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I spent a year living in Mexico City and have been back to visit since. Gabriel is a friend and has also taken the time to show me around parts of the city that I hadn't yet visited on my own. It is a wonderful experience to hear more history about the markets or city parks - and - to learn new words in Spanish that are specific to Mexico (and/or specific to Mexico City). Gabriel is always approachable and fun and I would imagine would be the perfect person from an introductory tour of the city. I would recommend him and his tours that are specific to whatever you are interested in seeing to anyone!

Visited March 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
“Best way to see Mexico City on foot”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I met Gabriel through his girlfriend while I was working with her in Mexico City. I had limited time and even though I speak Spanish and felt comfortable venturing out on my own, I was intimidated by the size of the city and the huge variety of places to go. I gave Gabriel an idea of the kinds of things I was interested in and he custom-designed a tour for me and my friend who has been living in the city for a while, but wanted to see something new and "off the beaten path." Gabriel spent the whole day with us, paid for everything, gave us all the time we wanted to take photos or spontaneously divert from the "tour." He knew people in the places we went so they treated us like queens. I wish Gabriel would clone himself and go to every place I want to visit because I can't imagine a better way to maximize a quick visit to a new place!

Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
“Perfect introduction to Mexico City”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Gabriel makes you comfortable immediately. His English is excellent and he is very good a tailoring a tour to your interests as he gets to know you. Seven hours with Gabriel helped us appreciate Mexico City so much more than we would have otherwise. Highly recommended, especially for the first time visitor.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful, thorough, delicious walking tour!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Gabriel was a fabulous guide and tailored our experience to our interests. We danced danzón in the park, snacked on treats in an exotic food market, tasted pulque and listened to mariachi music in Plaza Garibaldi. Through it all Gabriel led the way and shared interesting facts and stories. Highly highly recommended to anyone new to Mexico City or even if you´ve lived here all your life!