“Great food, overpriced drinks”

Loma Linda Plaza Carso
Reserve with OpenTable
Loma Linda Plaza Carso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #181 of 4,520 Restaurants in Mexico City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Neighborhood: Polanco
Neighborhood: Polanco
Mexico City, Mexico
“Great food, overpriced drinks”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

My wide and I went there for drinks and t share a steak... the food is great but they charge absurdly for drinks, twice the price I find in other high end restaurants. I wil come back but be more cautious on this area. Getting wine would've been less expensive...

DF
“Excellent meal, great service”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We took a chance on Loma Linda while at plaza carso, it was well worth it and have been back several times. It is a bit on the pricey side but if you are looking for an excellent steak this is the place. I like my steak well done, and to find a place that can cook meat well done while maintaining the flavor and moisture is nearly impossible, Loma Linda did it perfectly. We also had the fries with truffle oil - amazing! Try the lemonade with rosemary, sounds strange and I don't even love rosemary but the drink was great and refreshing. The service was great, the only negative (which some people may like) is that they bring out the raw meat cuts to show you the different cuts, I really didn't love the tray of bloody meat at the table. However, that was overlooked since the food is exceptional!

• Visited May 2013