$137
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Galeria Plaza Reforma(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
$87
$231
$180
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelrooftop poolgreat businesssmall malldiamond memberbusiness districthotel is moderngreat gymbusiness or pleasurebusiness triptop floorroom serviceconcierge servicegreat roomfitness centerrooms are spacious
Reviewed August 5, 2017

This is one of the best Hilton's I have stayed at, world wide. The service was excellent and the rooms clean and comfortable. There is easy access to shopping and dining nearby and it felt safe and secure.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2017

My husband and I were here for a medical procedure. Very nice hotel, and beds. The bar staff nice the wine selection was good. Room Service wasn't to Hilton's standards in their menu offerings or the food itself. The concierge floor that our room came with was very nice, good food and wine but the staff was VERY rude. Over all a great stay, we would stay there again. It was attached to a mall and cinema.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

As a diamond member, the least I expected was to be treated as such. Unfortunatelly the hotel chain does not agree and treats frequent guests as ordinary ones. The receptionist not only did nit treat me well, as worse than ever lied to me about my accomodation. Being treated like a fool is the worst feeling ever. If you do not care how you are treated, despite all the money you give to the chain, it is a good hotel. Not recommended though.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Michelle B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Dear elizabethsant0s,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience during your stay. Following up on your stay, it was a pleasure to meet you and assist you during your stay to ensure that you felt valued, cared for, and respected as a loyal customer to our brand. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be of service and personally ensure you had a wonderful stay!

We hope to welcome you back soon at our property again!

All the best,

Michelle Burn
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Everything from the check in process to check out process was flawless. The room was welcoming, fresh and clean and the staff seemed to be always at your service. I used the fitness center very late and early and felt safe and it has all of the latest equipment. I travel a lot of business and pleasure and this hotel is well appointed, well located, clean and a delight. A gem in this city.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

I just came home from a 4 night stay at this Hilton. I need to say this was the BEST hotel I've stayed at. Everything was beautiful! I definitely recommend everyone visiting this area stay at this luxurious hotel. Staff was polite and very attentive. The highlight of our trip was our housekeeper Yemi. She left us a quote of the day daily. My teenager looked forward to reading them and responding to her notes daily. Love this special personal touch!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family