“Wow. Don’t miss this.”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Polanco
Cross street: Anatole France
Description: Anatol restaurant is a seasonal, consciously sourced ingredient driven restaurant. The menu consists of composed small plates, presented in a social and casual environment. Chef Justin Ermini and Pastry Chef Mayra Victoria were inspired by their experience both living and working on a Relaise Chateau property attached to a three hundred acre organic farm. It was there that their passion for “Farm to Table” cuisine grew. They are committed to being environmentally conscious and their approach to cuisine is rooted in classical techniques. The passion behind Anatol restaurant is to give our guests a laid back, food driven dining experience.
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

Six friends had a fabulous late afternoon lunch at this upscale restaurant in the very fine Polanco neighborhood. We had the ‘perfect’ gin and tonic and it is, careful, it’s strong. We then shared a Brooklyn sandwich, which was corned beef with Cole slaw on the best rye bread we had in Mexico. Our side dish was the 5 mushroom plate. Outstanding. Everything here is top notch, including the wait staff.

Date of visit: February 2018
Write a reviewReviews (313)

Reviewed January 12, 2018

After having visited many TOP restaurants in Mexico City in the last years I finally came to Anatol for dinner and I must confess that I was very impressed. Starter, main dish and dessert, as well as the cocktails and the wine were all simply delicious and fully met our taste, my friend said that he had the best ceviche of his life. The restaurant offers a very good choice of international food and drinks, the service was high class, and we also liked the interior design of the restaurant, modern, stylish but very cosy at the same time. We had an amazing evening and I definitely come back as soon as possible. A culinary jewel in this city!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

It is a excellent mix between classic American and Mexican Breakfast. The service is also excellent. They very open to make any kind of customization to the listed menu.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2017

We only dined here in the mornings, but the coffee is good as were the chilequiles, omelets and breakfast sandwich. We looked forward to trying something new every morning.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

I went through a very rigorous discussion with two capitans and the waiter to assure they could do a gluten free meal with no cross contamination. They assured me they could do it. They could not.

I suggested if they couldn't toast the nuts separately, better leave them off the salad. They replaced the nuts with...wheat sprouts!

I noticed after a few bites and asked them to check with the chef what they were and they took a loooong time but finally came back and said they were just very young bean sprouts. I'm dumb enough to think they wouldn't lie to me so I finished most of it before I got sick. Then got so sick I googled images of bean sprouts and wheat sprouts and there is no question.

I might as well have had something yummy but I got so sick for sprouted wheat?! And because of their dishonesty I was sicker, and for longer, than usual. So disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2017