“BEST experience in Mexico city with Bernado!”

Rent a Local Friend - Tours
Ranked #59 of 111 Tours in Mexico City
More attraction details
Owner description: Rent a Local Friend and Live the Local Spirit if Mexico City
Victoria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“BEST experience in Mexico city with Bernado!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was on a business trip for few days in Mexico City last November and decided to treat myself with one day off to the Pyramid. Found Bernardo on the <Rent a local friend>website because he was the only one shown on the page. I am quite grateful that he WAS the only option to choose from – he was in touch with me even before I head to the city and patiently getting to know my interests, suggested the things I could do in the city for one day and confirmed with me the time, location to meet up. He has also double checked with me the night before and showed up in the hotel on time. I would say, I was pretty happy to know that he is driving because I thought some of the guides may just take you by the subway… He has shown me the famous teotihuacan pyramid with his great knowledge background – I could tell he was well prepared for this “job”. I have to say I was very lucky because after the field trip he even took me to his aunt’s 50 years old birthday party in the afternoon(Yes, I was lucky!). It was my pleasure to meet his family at the backyard of his grandmom’s beautiful house. The dinner was fantastic, the celebration is very sepcial and the family is awesome! I would never imagine that I could experience something like that in Mexico for a one day trip… well after dinner, obviously after the day trip we were both tired but Bernado still generous offered me a short trip to downtown since I am only available for a day. Thus I had a chance to view the beautiful night of downtown in Mexico City. I will definitely go back to visit the city and Bernado again in the near future. He has not only offered me a great tour but also built a long lasting friendship with me.

Visited November 2012