“Meets expectations”

Neighborhood: Polanco
Mexico City
“Meets expectations”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I couldn't be more excited when I knew Melting Pot was opening in Mexico City because this is a place I regularly visit with my dearest cousin in Chicago. We have countless great memories of our dinners there and I totally wanted to know if fondue was as delicious here.

And it was.

Given it is located in the fanciest street of Mexico City (Masaryk), the place was decorated with good taste. You can find tables for romantic couples, groups of friends and families outside or in the cozy interior. Bathrooms need to be cleaner though, and service can improve a lot.

The fondue experience is worth the price. Do try the three course menu! Wines are not cooled properly but the bottle price is surprisingly reasonable.

Melting Pot is a must. I encourage you to visit and enjoy!

Visited July 2013

Bogota, Colombia
“Delicious fondue”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I go to Melting Pot about once every 2 months. Each time is always amazing... I always order the 3 course menu and share it with another person. The ingredients are fresh and very flavorful. Plenty of options to satisfy everybody

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank MargaritaDelC
Mexico City, Mexico
“Delicious Table Top Fondue in the Heart of Polanco”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I recently ate at this restaurant with friends and we had a marvelous time. We shared one of the fondue menus-- appetizer, main course, and dessert, all prepared at our table. The Melting Pot offers a nice variety of these dishes, and the staff is welcoming,knowledgeable, and quite adept at preparation. They also provide instructions about how long to cook the raw dipping items. They have a nice wine list-- my friends selected an excellent Mexican red from the Valle de Guadalupe in Baja California. I look forward to going back to this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013