“Que Rico!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Polanco
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Great food, really cozy. I enjoyed not only the delicious molletes but also the lemonade with Chia. Breakfast and dinner time are my favorite but if you are planning to go on a weekend be assured that there is a waiting list. Great bakery make sure to try orejas.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

The restaurant looks comfortable but when you are inside you discover the opposite. The décor is so cozy that it reminds me of my grandma´s house. The service isn´t what you can expected because it is one of the favourite of the zone, never empty!!! I always have to wait more than 30 minutes. It is the place you want to have breakfast on saturday mornings. At the time you have a table you can die of satarvation but the food is so delicious that it will be worth it. And it hits the spot. Altough the food is so tasty and the service is poor I highly recomended. Is is a cheap version of one of the best chefs of the world,Enrique Olvera.

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

If you want to see Mexican standards elevated by a great chef - go to Eno. Churns out high quality food I could eat on a daily basis. If I lived in the DF this would be my local!

I ordered the chilaquiles and the quesadilla, but everything coming out of the kitchen looked strong.

Highly recommend across breakfast to dinner for a simple but delicious meal

Reviewed November 25, 2013

A fresh concept and food proposal, pricey but within commonsense. Loved the natural fruit water, and a brie panini, nothing out of this world but ok. On the other hand, sloppy and rude service along with unsanitary man/women toilet. The brought to one of my mates a wrong sandwich, things can happen, but the waitress made it our fault, nobody had complained, and after a 10 min wait on a sandwich when we asked for it, in the same tone she made it clear that it was our mistake and we had to wait more. At the end we asked to take the sandwich, and they forgot to place the side chips. They have a single toilet, they had it fully open, from my table I could see the loo, i´ve seen cleaner toilets in a simple mexican taqueria.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went to Eno because we heard it was part of Pujol. Long story short, they were out of basics like turkey breast, etc so the menu was limited. We waited about 30 mins to get 3 sandwiches, one of which was not what we ordered. My 5 yr old had a large piece of plastic in his sandwich... We waited another 30 mins for the correct sandwich and had it to go (which they forgot about). 3 sandwiches and 3 drinks was nearly $40usd. Would not go back, there are much better places in DF!