“Great people, great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mexican Food Tours

Mexican Food Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$75.00*
and up
Polanco Food Tour in Mexico City
More attraction details
Owner description: Our guided Mexican food tours and Mexican cooking lessons are seriously fun. In our Mexican food tours you'll visit some off the beaten path locations in Mexico City, a paradise for foodies. You'll taste food from a variety of one-of-a-kind Mexican eateries while receiving the locals' view into the culture and architecture. Enjoy new culinary perspectives, new flavors, bright smiles, and the opportunity to understand better where and how the locals eat & live. Our goal is that you eat like the locals and get a clear idea of the authentic Mexican Cuisine. Between tastings, you'll experience the life of Mexico City's residents, the so-called "Chilangos", as you enjoy walking around fascinating neighborhoods like Polanco or lovely and authentic markets such as Mercado de San Juan located in Centro Histórico. In our Mexican cooking lessons, you'll cook some delicious Mexican dishes with and expert Mexican chef, an unforgettable experience. We run tours all year round. All food tastings and drinks are included in the ticket price. **Our Polanco food tour ends close to the Anthropology Museum (walking distance), so you might consider spending the rest of your day in the most important museum of our country.
Denton, Texas
“Great people, great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

I had the pleasure of doing the Polanco Food Tour with Mexican Food Tours back in June. Connie and her team were incredible and full of information regarding the food and neighborhood we toured. This was my first visit to Mexico City and as a die-hard "foodie" this was such a perfect way to get our trip started. Now I just need to head back and do the other tours MFT offers!

Visited June 2014
Jimenag78, Owner at Mexican Food Tours, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
For us it was also a real pleasure to meet you. I'm glad to know a foodie at heart enjoyed our food tour so much. Thank You. We'll be more than happy to have you back in one of our tours :)

Brasília
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Incredible experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

it was much more than a food tour. It exceeded our expectations. We met nice interesting people, had wonderful food and a bit of history lessons too. I strongly recommend it!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank AngieLechuga
Jimenag78, Owner at Mexican Food Tours, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Angela, thank you for choosing Mexico City for your holidays and Mexican Food Tours, we are glad to know our food tour exceeded your expectations.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Much more than a food tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I just came back to DC after a great 4th of July weekend in Mexico City and I have to say that the highlight of my trip was this tour. This is a wonderful experience for anyone visiting Mexico City, because in a little time you get to learn a lot about Mexican food, history, architecture and popular traditions. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting to have some seriously good food but above all to whomever is looking for a truly Mexican experience.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank R0bertaC14
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I had the chance to participate in this fantastic tour and I really enjoyed it. We trayed a variety of mexican food, very delicious, walk around Polanco, a very nice place in the city and afterwoods we spent the afternoon in the antrophological museum, great day!! Teh guide is very professional and very courtious, recomendable

Visited June 2014
1 Thank proanopablo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must to do when you visit México city!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I recently had the opportunity to go on this tour, and i can say it was wonderful!! I got to try some delicious food, some that makes part of an every day Mexican diet, walk around one of the most beautiful and luxurious neighborhood in México city (Polanco). The tour guide was very professional, friendly and very knowlodgeable of everything.
I highly recomend this tour if you're looking to have a great experience.

1 Thank Daniella F