W Mexico City
$74
Zocalo Central(Mexico City)
$124
1,051 results
All reviewsjose andrespolanco areashower arealobby barwalking distancerain showergreat areabusiness tripgreat roomwake up callbusiness travelerrooms are spaciousperfect hotelrestaurants and shopssafe neighborhoodmodern hotelchapultepec park
Reviewed January 20, 2011

We stayed at the W in Mexico City for 4 nights in December 2010 with our 15 month old baby and it was great.

Staff were very friendly and rooms were great size and had a hammock overlooking the city which was great.

Would recommend again!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
W_Mexico_City, Manager at W Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2011

Hello there darlingnikki71:

Many thanks for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us at W Mexico City.

We at W strive to make each guest stay memorable and pleasant and its gratifying to know you enjoyed a memorable stay with us.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you and your baby again at W Mexico City, please let me know, should you need any further assistance or if you have any special request, we will be happy to assist you and ensure you a memorable W experience during your next visit

Reviewed January 17, 2011

I stayed here from Jan 3-5 for two nights and the first impression is that the W really does take itself seriously to be the cool kid on the block in the polanco district. Sharing the lane with Nikko, Inter Continental and JW Marriott, it does strikes you as being the one to be at.

the location is not bad, with a metro stop behind the hotel that is walkable under 5 minutes. dining wise, there are many cafes and restaurants for one to choose from, though they are pricey, in the 1 mile radius of the W.

the hotel has a fitness center but no pool, and internet is free in lobby area (though the code the frontndesk gave me kept failing that i ended up passing them my iphone for them to key it in themselves after my countless attempts)

now, lets go to the bad side: the rooms. no doubt ultra spacious and modern, i felt they they lack a simple concept to be stayer-friendly. will you put blinds that do not shut completely in your own home? well, this hotel does. will you put a firm comfy bed only to ruin it with pillows so fluffy that your neck lack any support in your room? well, this hotel does. Will you install hot water tap that takes 3 minutes to warm up in your place? well, you guessed it, this hotel does! Enough said.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo

Hello there GeraldSingapore:

We at W strive to make each guest stay memorable and pleasant therefore please know that your comments will be taken into consideration and your feedback is truly appreciated regarding the blinds, pillows and water temperature. For future visits, please note that we have open internet access at our living room; you won’t be needing a code anymore.

Please contact me directly should you need any further assistance at stephen.hertzberg@whotels.com, I will be happy to assist you and ensure you a memorable W experience during your next visit

Reviewed January 11, 2011

This hotel holds to the W brand and is a very well decorated, comfortable and stylish. I have stayed in the Intercontinental and Nikko in the area and I would definitely prefer the W. The rooms are spacious with very comfortable beds. There is a hammock over the oversized tub which is decedant. There are ipod docks and a selection of music and videos available. The spa is beautiful and worth a visit. The hotel is pricey, in that there is no complimentary water, breakfast or internet; there is an extra charge for everything.
I was there for vacation so I found that it was great for a weekend of partying and relaxing in Mexico City. It is in a great location, there are lots of restaurants nearby. The staff and conceirge were great, and we were very well attended to on our stay. I would definitely return but it is perhaps better suited when traveling for vacation rather than business.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends

Hello there gypsytravels:

We at W strive to make each guest stay memorable and pleasant therefore please know that your comments will be taken into consideration and your feedback is truly appreciated. For future visits, please note that we have complementary internet access at our living room (lobby).

Please contact me directly should you need any further assistance at stephen.hertzberg@whotels.com or through Trip Advisor, I will be happy to assist you and ensure you a memorable W experience during your next visit

Reviewed January 5, 2011

I stayed at the W Mexico City for a few days whilst on a business trip. I have no complaints about cleanliness and location (its safe for Mexico City and there are good places to eat across the street, including a Starbucks). But, I did think that the hotel was trying too hard to be cool. After my flight was delayed, I didn’t get to the hotel until after midnight. It was early Tuesday and the music was so ear-splitting that it seemed like I was walking though a club to get to the lifts (it turned out to be like this every day, 24X7). The rooms, in general, seem to be showing some wear.

I didn’t have a problem with the price/night, though they charge you for bottled water. I have travelled to a variety of countries where you can’t drink that water and every hotel has provided this for free (except for the W that is!)

To be fair, I have only stayed at one other W and that was ages ago. So, I am not sure if they are all like this. Even though I am in my late 20s, the W Mexico City seems more like a place I’d go for a drink, rather than stay the night. As it may not be for everyone, try the Marriott instead, which is right next store.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

Hello there dfisch891:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience. I am sorry to hear of your experience and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly. Please email me at stephen.hertzberg@whotels.com se we may discuss. I will be happy to assist you and would love to have you back for a drink at our Whiskey bar

Reviewed January 5, 2011

This is my second review for this hotel now. I stayed there last year as part of my honeymoon, and decieded to revisit this year all over again. This hotel is simply superb, but the staff , and management are even better. This place really is a step above anywhere else that I have stayed, and I will continue to keep going back as it is always just a fantastic experience. The hotel oozes style and atmosphere. It would not suit everyone, and perhaps families and older couples would not appreciate it so much, but for me....it is simply the best bed in Mexico. Thanks again Stephen and crew, for yet another memorable stay! See you next year, I hope.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple

Hello there dcm79:

Welcome!!!

Thank you for choosing W as your home away from home. We at W strive to make each guest experience memorable and pleasant and clearly in this last stay's we did live up to your expectations.

We will be more than glad to welcome you and your wife once again at W Mexico City, please contact us in advance in order to make the proper arrangements to make your next visit as memorable as the previous ones.

Kind regards