“This place is great!!!”

Price range: $300 - $1,000
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Polanco
Description: Prime & Wine is distinguished by the high quality of it's dishes and excellent service. Within an atmosphere of privacy and elegance, the meat served at their tables is "USDA Prime" quality. It's important to remark that of all the beef produced in the US, less than 2% is certified as USDA Prime. P&W is famous for the presentation of it's menu, meat and fish in great portion sizes, selected dishes and fresh vegetables, all displayed by our beautiful hostesses at the side of your table in an entertaining and detailed manner. The menu includes a variety of cuts as Prime Rib, New York, Rib Eye, Porterhouse, Filet Mignon and much more, everything cooked according to the doneness level of your choice. Enjoy your meal accompany by a good bottle of wine from Monday to Friday. We invite you to enjoy the Prime & Wine experience!
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I loved the atmosphere although it was more of mans playground with great food, lots of flat screen tvs with sports playing, and beautiful waiters.

This place also had great food! The steaks are cooked to perfection!!! I would definitely recommend this place to men that are traveling and are looking for a great place to eat and watch a game or two.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is a steakhouse where the waitresses dress like the Hooters waitresses in the USA. The steaks are somewhat tough and average quality. The restaurant is okay for guys and I went alone and felt comfortable. I would not take my wife but he bottom line is that this is restaurant that you can walk too, feel safe, have an average meal and a glass of wine. The service and food quality are lacking. I would go again just based on other choices and wanting to get out of the hotel.

1  Thank kpeterson001
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The hotel concierge recommended it - it's across from the JW Marriott. "Waitresses" are clad in outfits that would make Catwoman cringe. That wouldn't be a deal-breaker, and great for men, if they actually had waitressing skills. Where to start? The caesar salad is prep'ed tableside. Fine and dandy. But it took 3 of the "waitresses" to prep the dressing. In the end, all I could taste was dijon mustard. I ordered a ribeye, medium rare ... it came medium at best, closer to medium-well. Loaded baked potato = a bland, room temp, careless effort of a twice-baked potato. After I gave my card to the "waitress" to pay, she then proceeded to make her way to at least 5 other tables before finally running it, only to come back and ask if I wanted to include a tip. From the time I asked for the check, until I was walking out the door, it took 20 minutes. If you're with a group of guys who are looking for an evening of eye candy and mediocre food and service, go for it. Everyone else ... I told you so.

4  Thank gopokes97
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I hope this doesn’t come across as a biased review; but I am male. First off this restaurant is beautifully decorated. The ambiance is perfect for a little evening meal with your special someone. One entering you will defiantly notice it’s not your typical Mexican restaurant. I give it 8 out of 10
The food…well if you are in the mood for good steak, it is hard to make an argument of a better place. The price isn’t too high, comparable to a good steakhouse in the USA. You might have a problem if you compare it to smaller place in other parts of Mexico City.
What puts this place over the top is the service….um and the View?!!? First, the service is impeccable; the staffs are very informative and helpful. My apologies to the ladies that read this but…this is definitely for guys. The female staffs are beautifully and scandalously dressed in corset like tops. If you are in the mood to enjoy a great meal being attended by some beautiful and well educated (If you get to know them) women…this is the place. Um in sure the guy are great looking to but that’s not my thing.
I would defiantly try the Prime arracheras or the Prime Rib Eye with the house mash potatoes paired with malbec catena.

1  Thank kenjiswb
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We had a blast talking with Barbara. The food was great and we were able to share a couple of entrees among the 5 of us as they are pretty good sized.