Distrito Condesa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Maria Condesa(Mexico City)
FlowSuites Condesa(Mexico City)
  • Breakfast included
Casa Mali by Dominion(Mexico City)
Hotel Escandon(Mexico City)
Hotel Atlante(Mexico City)
Condesa DF(Mexico City)
Hippodrome Hotel(Mexico City)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bmexican breakfaststudio apartmenthelpful hostsbed breakfastgreat locationrooms were spotlesssister hotelevery morninghome away from homeparque mexicocondesa neighborhoodplace to stayhotel rooms arewithin walking distancesafe areaprivate bathroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2012

stylish.....GREAT location.......a fantastic value for the neighborhood.......friendly, helpful staff......a cooked breakfast.......i could go on and on!
i really loved my stay here....
i would HIGHLY recommend this guest house......if you are looking for an economic place to stay in the CONDESA..please try this lovely, small, boutique inn.....the staff take wonderful care of the home...
what a wonderful base to explore mexico city! there is a metro and a metrobus a 5 minute walk from the hotel...and an abundance of bars and restaurants in this "colonia"....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2012

the owner fails to inform you that the building next door hosts extremely loud parties that go well into the night. My complaints went unanswered I would never go back or recommend this place.
the room was of very standard quality, as was the bathroom. breakfast consists of box cereals and little more.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank lordmerd
Distrito_Condesa, Owner at Distrito Condesa, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

We are very sorry that your stay was not as pleasant.Also we are very sorry that the neighbor that night had a wedding party. This is very unusual, this has never happened before and we have no control over this kind of situation.

Also our manager gave you an explanation of what was going on, and he offered you a different room away from the noise, and you did not want to change rooms.

It really calls my attention your comment about "cereal boxes".. we offer full breakfast every morning, we don´t even buy cereal boxes.. Our breakfast consist of fresh fruit, fresh juice, granola, cereals , assorted bread, yoghurt, eggs and a Mexican specialty every day.

We do everything possible to have our guest happy every day as you can read in all the reviews.

Thanks

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We decided to spent the first days of our trip at this B&B. Great location at a very quiet street.
The service from all the staff is fantastic and Alejandro even helped us with our plane tickets.
The house is nice with modern clean decoration of rooms. Breakfast was plenty and delicious.
Ask for Chilaquiles!!! Buonissimi!!!

Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank magni66
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We spent 3 days at this beautiful B&B, casual and very clean. I loved the Patio, they have very nice styled chairs. Our stay at this place was very satisfactory because I think their prices are on the right value. Also the location is great, near to everything in Condesa

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I was very lucky to have discovered what appears to be a combination youth hostel/hotel boutique on Cholula. I had a very spacious room with a gigantic balcony where I enjoyed a cup of coffee or a cigar and the pleasant neighborhood scenery. Distrito Condesa is of course located in Condesa and is within short walking distance of the the main restaurants and clubs on Tamaulipas and Nuevo Leon. But you are still far enough away from the parties so you can have quiet when you get home. My room was suitable for one person or a couple typical of a hotel boutique. But I also noticed they have more dorm-like accommodations for those who are accustomed a youth hostel environment.

My room did not have a bathroom en suite. I had my own bathroom across the hall. This didn't bother me, but I would have preferred to have had my own bathroom en suite. Some of the other rooms had their own bathrooms so if this is an issue for you I'd inquire about it first before you book.

It seems the place was still undergoing some construction while I was there so I withhold one star until everything this complete. But overall, great experience and great addition to the Condesa 'hood.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo