All reviews double upgrade largest mall breakfast area huevos rancheros high floor great view of the city rooms are spacious modern hotel great shower early check bars and restaurants business hotel monica concierge gym garcia mexico
Reviewed October 17, 2012

By far, this is one of the best hotels for business as well as pleasure that I have stayed in and I am a frequent business traveler. The rooms are super nice with modern amenities and very comfortable beds. The staff are just amazingly friendly and professional - always smiling and go the extra mile to help you. Needed a last minute conference room and there it was. This new hotel sparkles no only with its innovative design but also with its staff - who are key to making a stay pleasant, productive and memorable. The selection of restaurants and their quality of foods is simply scrumptious. Overall, my interaction with the front desk, club lounge, restaurant staff and managers as well as concerige was impeccable. I highly recommend this beautuful hotel located in the finest business distinct in Mexico City. Thanks. Sami Haddad

Room Tip: High floors with fabulous city views.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
BVerones, Director General at InterContinental Presidente Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear guest,

On behalf of the entire staff of the Presidente InterContinental Santa Fe hotel we would like to thank you very much for sharing such encouraging comments with the Tripadvisor family.

Thank you very much for taking your time and be sure that I will inform our employees about your experience and be sure that our passion is to serve you.
Here is your home and it will be a pleasure to greet you again on your next visit.

General Manager / General Manager

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel 3 times during different trips in the last couple of months
The stuff is excellent! very friendly, very helpful... they provide water and fruits - which is a great help when you are dealing with the altitude of the place.
The rooms are beautiful. Recently remodeled. Bathrooms are very comfortable. The view is spectacular!

In my case, Internet and breakfast were included. Breakfast is in the French restaurant next door "Au pie de cochon". The food is ok, but the service is very slow. I would not go there if it were not included.

One small "but" in my opinion was the "industrial carpet" smell during 2 visits. I am very sensitive to smells, and it caused some allergy problems. The staff was very accommodating in changing rooms though.

A couple of other "dampers": my ipad charger went missing after one of the stays - it is white - so it could have gotten mixed up with the sheets. And the bills have errors - double check yours.

Overall, I recommend this hotel, but I will be checking out other, more economical options in the area...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
BVerones, Director General at InterContinental Presidente Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

First of all I would like to thank you for your time to write in this media. Thank you very much by the whole team for their valuable positive appreciation of our employees, SERVING YOU IS OUR PASSION!

Thank you very much for being a repetitive customer with this three stays at your home; Presidente InterContinental Santa Fe Hotel in Mexico city

Thank you very much for appreciating the spacious rooms with their 3.70 meters tall and large window allowing you to experience you describes yourself: The rooms are beautiful, bathrooms are very comfortable, the view is spectacular! It is now possible to remember this view every moment in live entering in the page WEBCAMSDEMEXICO, we have a camera from the front of our hotel.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback on the quality of food in our world recognized restaurant Au Pied de Cochon and we will improve the speed of service through our MAITRE D HOTEL as everything is prepared at the moment, you can also enjoy our breakfast in your Club Lounge the next time.

It will be a pleasure to serve you on your next visit and put you in touch with our reception manager because we have several iPad Chargers recovered from the rooms and stored in our Lost & Found department

It will be a pleasure to great you personally in your future stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband was recently relocated to Mexico City, and we stayed at the hotel, along with our three preschool-age daughters, for almost a month. The entire staff was extremely helpful, even going above and beyond to make our transition easier. Not only did they arrange drivers for my husband's business trips, but also a chauffeur for the day that I was not able to drive my daughters to school.
Also, they included a microwave in one of the rooms, and emptied out the minibars so we could re-load with basic kid-friendly groceries. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, and have a surprising amount of drawers where to place just about everything when you want the room to look clean and tidy.
The restaurants are delicious, but tended to cater almost exclusively to adults. The upside was the amount of plazas around the hotel where we could take the kids to eat without having to worry about the mess they made. In addition to this, the Santa Fe Mall (Centro Comercial Santa Fe) is located about 5 minutes driving from the hotel, which includes a very large selection of restaurants, play areas, and department stores.
At the end of the day, staying at a hotel for a month with three small children is difficult, but between the staffs' willingness to make our lives easier and the architecture and design scheme in the rooms, the Presidente Santa Fe made it seem easy.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
BVerones, Director General at InterContinental Presidente Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you for sharing your valuable comments on Trip Advisor community.

I read your notes with great pleasure and be sure that Im making extensive to everyone who are involved in this new project starting with the architects who were able to adapt the spaces of this building that originally was built for small apartments which now a days provide all the comfort with all the InterContinental standards that you are used to live each time that you provide us the opportunity to host you and your people.

Thank you for appreciating our gourmet center in site including the two world famous THE PALM and Au Pied de Cochon restaurants.

Indeed the hotel has a prime location near the largest shopping center in Latin America, as well as the most important corporates business centers making Santa Fe an exclusive area.

Again it is a pleasure for us to have had the opportunity to serve you

Best Regards

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I stayed August 5th - August 8th, 2012 and would highly recommend to any person traveling to Mexico City. Even before I arrived Hector Rico, Concierge arranged for my driver to meet me at the airport. Then greeted by Sandra Messer and Monica Sanchez..everyone was always willing to help and very patient with me since I only speak English! The front desk was always there to help and make sure that my stay was more than comfortable - that the stay was rememberable....Throughout my stay Hector insured that I had a driver to take me where I needed to go...no worries at all as Hector always took care of it for me.

The rooms were spotless and beautiful! At night you can enjoy the outside terrace and enjoy your meal or drinks. I happened to catch up on my emails while enjoying the outside atmosphere.

There is a great resturant called "The Palms", the food is awesome and the service is fabulous. Not to mention Monica who recommended the best red wine that I have had in a long time.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Deborah n
BVerones, General Manager at InterContinental Presidente Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you for your time and sharing your comments that undoubtedly enrich the soul of all the people who work in President Intercontinental Santa Fe in order to convert your stay in unique experiences.

Will be a pleasure to welcome you in your home soon!

Very grateful

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed recently at this very nice hotel. The only reason I did not give them five stars is they are still under construction and have a few hick ups they need to get over. All employees are new. As a Gold member of Priority Club they seemed to have no idea what perks are to be given to Platinum or Gold members and I did not see any benefits at this moments for members. I think they will get over this and figure out they must offer items which are for the club.

The rooms are well decorated and all of them have the view of the city of Santa Fe, All rooms have very high ceilings and the sound is not a problem. The have a numbering system on the floors which is +20, so if you think your on floor 37 your really on floor 17. There are plenty of nice places to eat directly in the building, I went to both of the ones on the first floor. I enjoyed Lucy Shanghai's very much./ Good prices, great service and great feel.

If you want to venture out there is plenty to do in the city of Santa Fe as much of it is very new and very roomy compared to Mexico City.. Traffic is a bear getting in and out of to and from Mexico City, so I would not recommend staying here if you have to commute back and forth. Great place if your doing business in Santa Fe.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

In advance thank you very much for the valuable comments you share us, same that help us to achieve growth and improvement in our day to day services. It is a pleasure for me to confirm you that our facilities are already running at 100%, and available to receive you again.

Will be a pleasure for me to meet you in your home, Presidente InterContinental Hotel Santa Fe Mexico in the near future.

Sincerely