Novotel Mexico Santa Fe
  • Fitness center
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Aspen(Mexico City)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbusiness hotelbusiness travelmini barrooms are largebed was comfortablesamaragymmexico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2009

This is a standard business hotel in a part of the city that is mostly visited by business travelers. My company's offices are nearby, and it was convenient to stay at the Novotel. It was clean, comfortable, and provided all the services and amenities I needed.

I got very sick during my stay, and the hotel called an English-speaking doctor. He turned out to be the doctor for KLM airlines. A couple shots in the hind quarter, and I was back on my feet. Thankfully, a mild case of Montezuma's revenge. The hotel allowed me to pay the doctor by adding his bill to my hotel charges (for a small service fee).

The hotel arranged a cart to pick me up at the airport, and that went very smoothly. They also arranged a car and driver to take me out to the pyramids in the morning on the day I was departing, and then to drop me at the airport. They got a much better deal than I was able to find on-line, and I was very happy with the driver (a young man who grew up in California and spoke perfect English).

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank PurpleScout
Reviewed June 23, 2009

It is not wotrh the savings. Can stay at better places in teh area for only US $ 10.00 more.
AC does not work.
Bathroom towels old and small. Sopas are coin size.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank JOAG_9
Reviewed October 26, 2008

This is really just a standard business hotel. Room was modern, comfortable and clean. Had potable water unlike some Mexico DF hotels...

You would only want to stay here if on business in the Santa Fe district as it is a good 1-2 hours out of the centre.

I found the front desk service to be excellent, but restaurant and bar staff very inattentive.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank Farnham_Flyer
Reviewed November 24, 2007

I was actually surprised by the number of 5-star reviews here on TripAdvisor, but it turned out they were 100% correct. I stayed 3 nights in November. The place is new, rooms are clean, functional and spacious. Room service is great - good food, very cheap. Breakfast buffet is above average. Gym is OK (the pool is closed in winter). Last - the value for money is simply great.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank WorldMate1
Reviewed June 22, 2007

I stayed at the hotel for attending some business. The area looks so fashion and the buildings around the hotel (including this) are modern and first world. I like the way the clerk welcomed me, rooms are O.K. and I could sleep as baby in that bed.

I thought the hotel was far away from everywhere, but the concierge helped me to organize a trip to Teotihuacan. It took just 20 minutes to get from the hotel to the agency where all tourists gather for the same tour. Then came the beauty, this pyramids are wonderful and the wheather helped to enjoy this trip.

I really has a good experience in Novotel Santa Fe,it 's located in the corporate area, staff help others, nice beds and I know that ACCOR around the world offers this standard service.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business