JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe
$89
Zocalo Central(Mexico City)
$155
$104
All reviewsthe executive loungebusiness districtbell staffjuan carlosbusiness tripbell boyrecent stayexercise roomopen hoursconcierge deskstayed here for a weekroom servicerooms are nicespecial thanksbreakfast buffet isexcellent hotelthe entire staff
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Spent 3 days here for business meetings. hotel is very new, Meeting rooms were good. Large in basement, smaller ones on 2nd floor. Meeting Buffet Food service was great, although not alot of difference between lunch and diinner with respect to variety. Convienent shopping mall across the road.. Safe area.
Rooms were nicely decorated, although had some issues with tv remote... turned on bedside lamp and tripped breaker... some new building bugs i guess. Only complaint.. could not get water hot enough for a good shower...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
GM JW Marriott ... M, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Appreciated Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review about our Hotel.

Like you mentioned, we are a brand new property, with only 4 months of being fully operational.
All of our Deluxe and Executive Rooms have the same size, 37 square meters. We also offer Junior Suites measuring 55 sq mts and Master Suites measuring 74 sq mts, in case you require extra space for your comfort.

We want you to know that every detail is taken care of so our guests can have a delightful experience, that is why your comments are so appreciated, because that way we can work on improving our opportunity areas you've mentioned.

Thank you again for telling us about your experience, it will be a pleasure to welcome you again next time you are in Santa Fe, Mexico City.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Stayed at this Marriott after staying at the downtown Polanco location several times. I am having a hard time deciding which I liked best ...

This one is a much newer property. The rooms have a very modern decor. I was concerned that there wouldn't be any restaurants nearby, but that is not a concern. There are a number of restaurants nearby, and had one of my best meals in a while at Fischer's (take a right from the front entrance and go to the lower level of the Novotel). The lounge on the 12th (?) floor is really nice and there is a cool small covered outside area complete with fireplace (where I was able to watch a thunderstorm rolling in).

Will definitely return!

Check-out was a bit slow -- not sure why they can't put my bill underneath my door like they do at the other JW in Polanco.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
GM JW Marriott ... M, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Dear guest:

We really appreciate the feedback you have provided. Your comments are always important for us so we know exactly how we can improve our service and therefore provide better experiences for our guests.

We are actually working in applying the express check out process that you mentioned.
We hope that by the next time you decide to honor us with your visit it can already be on going.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I loved this hotel. It is pretty new, it has excellent restaurants and a nice bar. The bedrooms are awesome and they have their own coffe maker inside. I didn't go to the pool or gym so I can't write about them.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
GM JW Marriott ... M, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Appreciated Guest,

It is my pleasure to personally thank you for taking your time to write your opinion about our Hotel.

Eventhough we just opened 3 months ago, we are continously making an effort so each guest can live the JW Marriott service experience. That is why we are glad to know your stay here fulfilled your expectations.

Be sure that next time you honor us with your visit we will do anything to make it perfectly memorable.

Hope to see you soon, receive my kind regards.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is my second time to Sante Fe and I was thrilled to learn the JW just opened. The hotel is very contemporary with amazing service. The rooms are large and very well appointed - they have an abundance of Aromatherapy amentities as well as a state of the art coffee marker. If you are a Marroitt Reward Member - you hit the jackpot. The club lodge is open 24 hours a day and has a beautiful outdoor deck. The best feature is a FULL DINNER and COCKTAIL service - COMPLlMENTARY.

The fitness center and spa are both well equiped.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your last trip to Santa Fe, Mexico City. We really enjoyed hosting you.

Our main commitment is to provide great service experiences, specially for our distinguished Marriott Rewards Elite Members.

We really appreciate you taking your time to write a review about our Hotel. We will be thrilled to welcome you again anytime soon.

Receive my kind regards,

Miguel Mestas.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This hotel has the JW looks but lacks the JW service. Stayed here for 2 night on business and noted some flaws on the service specially checking in, checking out and when I really needed it since I got a high fever on my stay. The check in/out process hectic....like if they where doing it for the first time. You just did not feel on a JW, it was more like a limited service business hotel and that is bad. Being completely sick with a throat infection and high fever I tried to reach the hotel services staff for a medic and/or a thermometer and failed in my intent. They did not have a simple $5 thermometer with them (huge deception) and they did not have a medic. How in the world you service a so called 5 star hotel on a business destination and don´t have a medic and a thermometer...??? Unfortunately for the hotel, those major incidents reflect on my detailed and poor rating on this hotel, even though the hotel looks nice, clean and has good location. But far from that, the worst JW I have ever been to.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
GM JW Marriott ... M, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Appreciated Guest,

I would like to thank you for chooosing the JW Marriott Mexico City Santa Fe for your most recent stay in the city.

We truly value your comments and understand that we did not met the level of expectation that is required from a JW Marriott Hotel.

I deeply apologize for the unfortunate inconveniences that were caused. Be sure that your feedback will be used to better help our team respond in cases like this.

We do offer medical services for our guests, in fact It is not from the hotel staff but It is available 24/7 if someone requires it.

As a result of your valuable review we have reinforced our procedures in this matter.

We look forward to welcome you back anytime soon.