I wasn’t terribly fond of this hotel, but below are my thoughts:
• Great location
• Friendly, helpful staff
• Very cool roof deck
• Tiny room (and this is coming from a New Yorker)
• The bottom two thirds of the window were hazed so you couldn’t see out of them. I HATED this—it kind of felt like a prison cell because not only was there a bad view…there was no view. If I stood on the bed I could make out some buildings.
• The shower door opened inward, so water would splash everywhere while you were waiting for it to get warm, or, you could turn it on and kind of hide behind the showerhead until it got warm while getting splashed with cold water.
• Every time the room was cleaned all the lights were turned on as well as music, so every time you got back you’d have to turn off all the lights and the music. Kind of annoying.
• Bathroom door did not muffle noise so I would only recommend traveling with someone you’re very comfortable with (if you know what I mean).
• Three soft, lumpy pillows for the bed.
• One time we asked for them to call a taxi for us but they had the hotel car sent instead (twice the amount a taxi would have been).
• No coffeemaker in the room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Habita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habita Mexico City
- Habita Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Habita Mexico City