I often stay at the Marbella and I must say that, for the price, it´s one of the best alternatives in Mexico City. These are some reasons:
- Free parking, is safe, although a little crowded.
- Good size TV, good cable selection and a DVD player in every room
- A/C works great.
- Free and decent Wi-Fi internet.
- Rooms are spacious, clean and quiet.
- Clean bathrooms although far from luxurious
- The orientation of the building is so good that there is always a nice temperature in the rooms requiring minimum heating or cooling.
- The bed is just right, not too soft or hard but the pillows are too stuffed.
- The restaurant is much better than expected, the Spanish owners know their cuisine and the price is very affordable, a full meal including a glass of wine and dessert for about 9 usd.
- A Metro (subway) station and a Sanborns Restaurant/Store/Drugstore right across the street. The surprisingly good Metrobus service can be boarded in front of the Hotel.
- A block away is the Hospital Siglo XXI (a prestigious and public medical facility)
- Extremely friendly and competent staff
- The price for a King with A/C about 46 usd.
This is not a luxury hotel but you will be completely confortable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marbella Mexico City