All reviewszona rosafew blocksmetro stationla reformarooms are comfortablefelt very safebreakfast was includedlinensdistrictmuseum
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Hotel is 2 and a half blocks east of the lively Zona Rosa area. It's separated by Insurgentes Ave. To get to the Insurgentes Metro, walk 2 and a half blocks west and 3 blocks south. Breakfast really has fresh fruit and fresh squeezed juice. Some Holiday Inns and Hampton Inns in US have fruit salad with preservative and microwaved breakfast. The desk manager Gabriel provides service at least the level of any Hilton or Sheraton. For those who complain, they should pay more and go elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank review888
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is a little GREAT hotel. I am a frequent traveler to Mexico, and I have stayed at very many hotels, and to tell you the truth this is THE winner....you may have followed my reviews, well I have learned that this is the best price quality ratio nowadays.
Staff is ALWAYS friendly...Enjoy !

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the street are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank LouTor
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for a few days, after returning from Quintana Roo. I chose this hotel because it has been selected as a Travelers Choice winner. The room does not have an air conditioning device, only a ventilator, so the temperature level may affect your sleep quality. The shower handle was broken and, when I used it, I burned my fingers. I asked Reception to fix it, but, after two days, I was still waiting. So put a towel over the shower handle to use it.
Oh... the first day... Reception assigned me a room but the next day there was a problem with the pipelines so they assigned me another room.
There were computers available near the lobby but the Internet connection was so slow... It's strange because I used the Wi-Fi connection for my portable device and it was fast.

Room Tip: None of the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Me and my wife decided to go to Mexico City from Cancun at the last minute so due to the great reviews we found on tripadvisor,we decide to stay at this hotel. We could not be any happier! It's close to the Zona Rosa...Reforma and even the historic center if you like walking. I was suprised that the hotel was very clean, my room was great,comportable bed,hot shower, tv and overall it meet my expectation especially for the good low price. The staff was good too! The receptionist even helped us set up tours and recommended us to alot of places nearby. I definitely had a great stay and deff. would stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank daniboy899
Reviewed May 11, 2012

In March 2012, we spent three nights in the hotel.
The hotel in a center place, but still very quiet.
The hotel is clean, order and the services are great.

I recommend to visit this hotel

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends