All reviewszona rosafew blocksmetro stationla reformarooms are comfortablefelt very safebreakfast was includedlinenspedestriandistrictmuseum
Reviewed November 15, 2011

It is very close to the Zona Rosa, about 4 blocks and very nice area to walk around. 7-11 on the corner, 24 hours. The staff is very nice. They can use a bit of a makeover. I just think they need a bit more lighting in the hotel brighten up the place. The room is small, clean and the softest bed I ever slept in in Mexico.

Room Tip: you are choosing this hotel because of location and price. I would stay again, but at the same time, i may also want something bigger and more airy. If you are going to spend any time in your room and relax, unwind, you may want something bigger. I would say it is clean and decent.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 13, 2011

This was a comfortable, clean hotel. Very friendly and good efficient service. It was very good value for money and very central. I only stayed one night but will certainly go back.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Great price for a nice hotel, but was less than impressed at first. Like I read in another review, they didn't have my reservation, but since I showed them my confirmation, they gave me a room... fortunately they had a room, not sure what would have happened if they didn't. Speaking of the room...if you are looking for a room bigger than 10 x 10', don't get the single. I had reserved a double, but since they didn't have my reservation, I got a single...no fan, no climate control, right next to the linen room and the staff talking all night...result was I slept pretty bad. On the positive, the room was very clean and the staff was very nice. The food was good (french fries were GREAT) and it was in a great spot. For $50/night including free parking and breakfast, there would have had to a lot wrong to get less than average. I'm guessing if I had gotten the double room I reserved this would have easily been a 4 and maybe a 5.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I have been to Mexico City 3 times now since October 2009 and have always stayed in this hotel, in different rooms each time. I would highly recommend staying here. From a friendly welcome on arrival to leaving, the service and help from the staff has always been first class. They offer advice on the city and can arrange trips if required. The rooms, which are modern and nicely furnished with double comfortable beds are big, clean and spacious with plenty of storage for clothes etc. Wi-fi is also included. The bathrooms are a good size and clean with HOT water. There is no air-con, but it is not needed and rooms have heaters for the colder months. The breakfast is mostly Mexican style, but with other options like fruit and cereal available. The location is just right in a quiet area but still only 2 blocks away from the main Reforma road and 5 minute walk to the Zona Rosa with bars and restaurants. The Metro is less than 10 minutes walk away to head into the centre of the city. Overall for the price I have not found a better place to stay. I am heading back again in November 2011 and have booked at this hotel again without any hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Amsterdoc74
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I stayed here for four nights earlier this month and loved it. The room was lovely and exactly what I needed. The breakfast was yummy with plenty of choice. The location was fantastic. All the staff I encountered were extremely polite and helpful (reception, restaurant, concierge, driver etc). I was a little concerned staying in MC on my own but the staff put my mind at ease. They were able to recommend a great restaurant for me to attend on the Saturday night, which included a show and dancing... it was awesome! I used their 'hotel taxi' service and felt safer doing that. If I ever return to MC, this is definately the place I would want to stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo