I cannot recommend this hotel enough. Travel with an infant is tough and when we arrived from San Francisco CA (where we are from) to Mexico D.F. it was so busy with the traffic it was so nice to arrive and be greeted at the hotel, assisted immediately with our luggage and check-in was very helpful they even had the baby cot ready in our room. Everything from the bell boy to room service was well above our expectations (and we are picky as travel often). The room was exceptionally clean and the housekeeping staff did a good job to keep up with the mess our little one makes each day! We felt very safe there and happy to come back after a day of sightseeing. By the way, if you have not been to Mexico City- GO! It is a wonderful, unique, beautiful place. People are so helpful and this hotel is near Coyoacan which is a good district that is not too much in the busy hub of the city- you can visit Frieda and Diego's house and hang around the nice cafes or stroll in the town square.
The hotel has room service and I would add that the food blew me away. I loved having some nice caldo soup, guacamole and a beer at the end of a long day.
I felt it was not just a 'holiday inn' like you imagine plain a somewhat boring. It was great. No frills really but also just the ticket!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Mexico CoyoacanOur convenient location provides access to the main areas of the city including 20 minutes to Mexico City International Airport , 10 minutes to downtown and 5 minutes to the Coyoacan Mall & Town.Featuring 214 guest rooms, including junior suites, Jacuzzi suites and master suites, we have rooms available for people with special needs as well as smoking and non-smoking rooms. All rooms are equipped with a TV, cable, air conditioning and heating with independent climate control, safety deposit box, wireless high-speed Internet access , radio alarm clock, hair dryer, coffee maker, ironing kit and voice mail. Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan also features conference facilities for up to 1800 people . The conference area includes Meeting Rooms divisible into 18 separate rooms.Business near hotel:Novartis, Abbott, Sanofi, Glaxo, Eli Lilli, Bristol Myers, GNP, MVS, Centro Bancomer.Attractions near hotel: Coyoacan, Main Cathedral, Templo Mayor, Chapultepec Zoo, Palacio de Bellas Artes, Garibaldi Marichi Plaza, San Angel, Cuernavaca City, Six Flags. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mexico City Tlalpan Churubusco Hotel Mexico City
- Mexico City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan Mexico City