Krystal Urban Aeropuerto Cd de Mexico
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Abastos Plaza(Mexico City)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Panuco(Mexico City)
View Hotel
Grand Prix Hotel(Mexico City)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Hotel Oxford(Mexico City)
View Hotel
OH Oriente Hotel(Ciudad Nezahualcoyotl)
Hotel Riazor(Mexico City)
View Hotel
All reviewsclose to the airportfree shuttleminute shuttle ridemissed connectionmexico city airportgreat pillowsmetro cardneeded a place to stayshuttle servicenext morninghotel shuttleroom serviceroom was spacioushotel is locatedvery nice hotelwould stay againjunior suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Excellent hotel for its price but the location is in a very bad district and far away both from the airport and the City center. Also, instead of calling professional taxi drivers the hotel provides amateurs with a poor knowledge of Mexico City. Our trip to Anthropological museum took almost two hours instead of 45 min

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree M, Guest Relations Manager at Krystal Urban Aeropuerto Cd de Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Thanks for your comments, we will be working hard following your comments, take actions to offer you a better experience.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

I asked for a late check out; I was told I was going to be able to check out late (6 PM); when I was going to get in to my room, my key wasn't programed.. I went to the front desk and the boy at service told me the late check out wasn't approved.. that I had to pay 45 dlls.. I went to my room and the manager at turn called to my room to tell me that I wasn't going to be charge on 45 dlls. but, I had to leave the hotel immediately!!!!... I asked her...Äre you asking me to leave the hotel right now? and she answered: "Yes".. You have lo leave immediately or you are going to be charge with 45 dlls.... I took my stuffs and when I got to the front desk... she was waiting for me to make my check out!!!! I am a Hilton Honors member, and I feel I wasn't treated in a kind way... Because of that... I won't saty at that Double Three in Mexico city, located in Rojo Gomez 630

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Rigoberto E
DoubleTree M, Public Relations Manager at Krystal Urban Aeropuerto Cd de Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Your feedback is really important, so we really appreciate you spend some time to answer our satisfaction survey.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Would have been nice if shower and a/c were working right. We were two adults and one kid in the room and made our reservation accordingly. We arrived late at night after a long trip and would have appreciated if the room had been equipped with 3 towels, 3 bottles of water etc. instead of 2. Else the hotel is very comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree M, Guest Relations Manager at Krystal Urban Aeropuerto Cd de Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Thanks for your comments, we will work harder to offer you a better experience.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

The hotel is located in an industrial area and the surroundings are not friendly. It is a 10 minute ride to the airport. The hotel did not have any hot water (a known problem it seems) and I had to shower and shave with cold water. The ride to the airport was 30 minutes late - I asked to be dropped at 5AM and the driver did not show up for 30 minutes - if you have an early morning flight - don't depend on this hotel. It is seriously in need of an upgrade - the outside is concrete and resembles something out of a Soviet Union style era. The carpets are worn and everything has a worn / dated look. I stayed there only for one night and will not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree M, Guest Relations Manager at Krystal Urban Aeropuerto Cd de Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

I'm following up your case personally . Feel free to contact me at any time .

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stayed in this hotel a few days ago. Cleanliness, rooms etc. were fine. As other reviewers have said, it's not in a particularly good location, and not as close to the airport as "airport hotels" usually are because in the horrendous Mexico City traffic, it takes 20-25 minutes for the hotel shuttle to drive from the airport to the hotel.
We were very disappointed by the cab ride the hotel arranged for us.
When we checked in, we asked the hotel if they could help us get a cab to the Observatorio bus station the next morning--a large, very well known transportation hub.
Hotel staff told us they would arrange the cab for us and that the fare would be 300 pesos.
The cab they arranged turned out to look like a town car. Fine. But the driver obviously didn't really know how to get to the Observatorio bus station. We noticed twice that he was driving in circles because we kept passing the same landmarks we had already passed some time before. Once he drove up a dead-end street and had to turn completely around. Another time he drove down a busy freeway-like street for some distance but then took the "Retorno" to turn completely around and drive back the same direction we had just come from. The trip took 1-1/2 hours before he finally got us to our destination, about twice as long as it should have taken. Luckily, we were paying a flat 300 pesos, and luckily we weren't on a tight time schedule. We later realized that 300 pesos was a steep fare. The real cab we got from Observatorio to the airport a few days later, a roughly equivalent distance, cost 175 pesos.
We had relied on the hotel to get us a competently driven cab at a fair price. We felt poorly served.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
DoubleTree M, Guest Relations Manager at Krystal Urban Aeropuerto Cd de Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

I’m glad to contact you, and we thank your stay in DoubleTree by Hilton Mexico City Airport Area. I saw your survey and we really sorry about the details happened to you; we appreciate your comments to take actions, work harder with our external services and offer a better experience to our guest.