“Good Value”

Krystal Urban Aeropuerto Cd de Mexico
Ranked #67 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the friendly service and the the ammenities provided by the Hotel. Staff were very warm and genuine and ready to assist whenever approached. The rooms are spacious with a large comfortable bed and nice spacious bathroom. I only spent one night here in transit on my way home and was able to get a good night rest and rejuvenated ready for the long flight home. The hotel is ideally located close to the airport, shopping malls for last minute shopping. The hotel provides free airport to and from hotel shuttle service and the friendly staff are what makes your stay a warm and pleasant experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by H... M, Assistant General Manager at Krystal Urban Aeropuerto Cd de Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear Duri B,

I'm glad to hear about your comments regarding the service at our property. I was glad to notice that you enjoyed your stay with us

We look forward to welcome you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Mexico City Airport next time you are in our city . Please feel free to contact me any time you’d like and I’ll be happy to personally assist you.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

home away from home, i came here with my 2yr old child. the staff greeted me very warmly gave us fresh warm cookies, yum! only problem was the airport cab ppl didnt know the hotel or its location. so please provide them with an address and everything will go smoothly. i enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by H... M, Assistant General Manager at Krystal Urban Aeropuerto Cd de Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Mr. Doose,

I am so glad to hear about your comments regarding the service at our property. Please know that your feedback is extremely important to us and we are more than happy to assist you with anything you should need. I was glad to notice that you enjoyed your stay with us; however, I understand that you were somewhat inconvenienced by taking the airport taxi-cabs. I did want to take this time to remind you that we have a shuttle service available and you can reserve one at any time. Simply call us next time you make a reservation, and prior to your arrival, we will be more than happy to arrange our shuttle service to pick you up.

We appreciate your business and look forward to welcome you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Mexico City Airport next time you are in our area. Please feel free to contact me any time you’d like and I’ll be happy to personally assist you.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is the first time in a long time I've felt legitimately, warmly welcome in a corporate hotel. Literally everyone working here seems pleased to see us and wants to facilitate our stay.

Everything was perfect, from the comfort of the bed to the fruit at the breakfast buffet. Had a really nice yoga practice in the top-floor gym.

The location isn't great, but literally everything else is startlingly good.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank aloneil84101
DoubleTree by H... M, Assistan General Manager at Krystal Urban Aeropuerto Cd de Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure for me to greet you and at the same time, send you the warmest regards on behalf of all of our staff here at the Double Tree by Hilton in Mexico City. We are extremely pleased to have the opportunity to read your feedback regarding our services.

I’d like to thank you for taking time to write a review of our property. We are extremely pleased to hear that your stay at our hotel was rewarding.

We do hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you once again to our hotel next time you visit Mexico City. We would be delighted to greet you with our delicious chocolate chip cookie!

Thank you.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Hotel is very clean, room and bed very comfortable. Bathroom is very modern & clean. Staff was helpful. Location of the hotel is OK, but I did not find very many restaurant selections in the surrounding area (you did have a mall and a few local spots). I do recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by H... M, Assistant General Manager at Krystal Urban Aeropuerto Cd de Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Please receive greetings from the staff of DoubleTree by Hilton Mexico City Airport Area
I am glad to see the comments about the service in our property.

We would love to welcome you back in our property with our delicious chocolate chip cookie.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if need something related with our property.

Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Recently converted from another brand, this hotel's room are the nicest I have been in any other doubletree. But make no mistake: even thought it is advertised as "airport" you will travel 15 minutes south from the terminal, when there is no traffic. This hotel is onky recommended if you have business in the Iztapalapa area, but beware as the surroundings are not as safe as other Mexico areas (avoid walking at night).

• Stayed: February 2013
DoubleTree by H... M, Assistant General Manager at Krystal Urban Aeropuerto Cd de Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear guest,

Please receive greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Mexico City Airport Area, we want to thank you to take the time and give us your comments

Our guest are the most important to us, we really appreciate your feedback because we have noticed that you like our rooms.

Unfortunately you don´t like the area, but we could give you the shuttle service from the hotel to the nearest Parque Tezontle mall, where your can find cinemas, restaurants, etc. Also if you have an event in a nearest forum like Palacio de los Deportes or Foro Sol, we take care of the transportation.

We´ll be glad if you give us a new opportunity in your next trip to Mexico City.

Best Regards.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed only for one night, at the arrival everyone was very helpful and nice. Service seemed really committed and genuine. The rooms were nice and the whole hotel seemed well up kept. The only issue we had is that we asked for a wake up call one hour before our shuttle and the call never came through, fortunately we put our alarms and got up on time but it could have been awful if we had not. Anyway, I think if we have to, we might stay there again but will most likely look for alternatives.

• Stayed: February 2013
DoubleTree by H... M, Assistant General Manager at Krystal Urban Aeropuerto Cd de Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear guest,

I´m aware that you have an incident to our wake up call and I want to express a deepest apology for this situation.

Your feedback is incredibly significant to us, because our guest are very important . We will make sure to take them into consideration, to improve your experience in our property. we are working to ensure that our staff conducts itself in a manner that reflects the high regard that we have for our guest.

We´ll be glad if you give us a new opportunity and choose DoubleTree by Hilton Mexico City Airport Area in your next trip in order to show you the best service and offered a rewarding experience.

Please if you need something related with our property don´t hesitate to contact me I'll be pleased to assist you personally.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Turns out the owner is too cheap to have heat and when its 40F out its really really cold in the rooms and you will get no sleep also the elevator is way too fast when two try to use it the second person gets hit hard with the doors

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank kevint23
DoubleTree by H... M, Assistant General Manager at Krystal Urban Aeropuerto Cd de Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Please receive sincerely greetings, I´m glad to hear about your comments, regarding the service you received at our hotel.

I´m aware that you went in a disappointing experience in our hotel and I want to express a deepest apology for this incident.

Your feedback is incredibly significant to us, because our guest are very important to us. We will make sure to take them into consideration, to improve your experience in our property. we are working to ensure that our staff conducts itself in a manner that reflects the high regard that we have for our guest.

We realized that you need a heat in your room, but please I would explain that in our property is not requested, because we have a building warm inside, I think we should have mentioning that we have heaters in the front desk.