“Perfect Stopover”

Ranked #4 of 306 Hotels in Mexico City
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect Stopover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

We were en route from Australia to Cuba...it is a very long flight and we were very tired by the time we got to Mexico. This hotel was perfect, I could not fault one thing. It was clean, stylish, quiet, the food was great, and the staff were very helpful in getting us to the right terminal the next day. So glad I chose this.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank for your kind comments. We are glad you had a great stay in our hotel, we hope to see you soon!

Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
  • Polish first
Rancho Cucamonga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

I picked this hotel because I was going on a business trip by myself and did not want to take a taxi. Walking right out of customs I followed the signs, crossed a bridge and I was there. It is new, clean, sleek and contemporary. Everyone was friendly. Room service was really fast and food was great. I heard no noise from airplanes.The bed is a cloud! I was on 5th floor. I will be back on my next visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us; we are commited to providing our guests an easy walkway access to Terminal 1. We will be waiting for your next visit!

Vancouver,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Great facility, very helpful staff, beside airport for early departure but also several restaurants in airport, best courtyard by far and best airport hotel I have stayed at.
Nicely set for charging electronics.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank cbfraser
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your time and kind comments.
We will be happy to see you again!

Buenos Aires, Argentina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

I booked this hotel through their website for my husband and I had to take an early flight, and chose it because of the excellent reviews it got here. Our tariff was low because it was non-refundable, but included breakfast. I contacted the hotel staff by e-mail to make sure they would arrange our transportation from Terminal 2 to the hotel, which is located near Terminal 1. I was told to contact the hotel staff at the airport and that they would handle it. Once we arrived from Puerto Vallarta, we contacted their staff and got checked in there (and payed in advance). Then we had to wait for about 20 - 25 minutes until the transfer finally picked us up, even though I sent them the flight details. Once at the hotel (this was almost midnight), I had to wait until they finished checking in other passengers to get my room key. I remind the clerk of our need to take their 5:20 am transfer to Terminal 2 and got their confirmation. At 3:20am I woke up because of the terrible noise coming from the room upstairs, like furniturre moving. I called front desk and they said they would check it, but noises continued for quite a while. Couldn't catch any sleep and had to wake up at 4am. The dreadful service came from 5am onwards. We got to the breakfast area where the waiter said he had to check whether our breakfast was included or not. The reservation confirmation they sent me did not mention any of their services and the waiter said the system was down and they couldn't be sure of whether it was included or not. Anyway, after waiting for 15 minutes, they decided we had to pay for it. To add insult to injury, it was already too late for anything for our shuttle was leaving at 5:20. I proceeded to the front desk to get my invoice and the clerk said he could not give me one because I am not Mexican(!!!) This is, of course, not legal (I am a lawyer, by the way), so after a bitter argument he reluctantly gave me a copy of the invoice he reportedly decided to send my by e-mail (which he didn't!). Finally, they did not have our luggage ready and took quite a while to bring it to the front desk so that we could leave.

In case that you decide to stay here, I have to say beds are most comfortable. Bathroom ammenities are very poor (soap, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and that's it). Ladies, the hairdryer is very good! The free wifi connection is a plus.

On the dark side: service is awful and the noises late at night are dreadful if you expect to have a decent sleep.

3 Thank Palasatenea
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear guest,

We appreciate your time and your feedback. We regret the misunderstanding during your stay. We will consider your valuable opinion.

chile93
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

This Courtyard was opened April, 2012 and everything is pristine. The convenience to get to the airport over an air bridge is unbeatable. The staff were very friendly and I treated myself to room service for breakfast and it was hot and delicious. You can't go wrong with this airport hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms on the inner court are very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank zwindy1
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Customer Service at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear guest
We appreciate your kind comment.
We are always happy to give the best service to our guests
We hope to see you soon
Montreal, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We book this hotel at the end of our trip in Mexico City after reading the reviews. We did it because we had a flight early in the morning and we did'nt want to be blocked in a trafic jam.

Bad decision.

It is true, the hotel is brand new and the room was very clean. The reception send us in a room on the first floor, close of the elevators. All the night it was impossible to sleep because ot the noise.

We had noise from the elevators, but we can hear the doors banging or footsteps on the floor. The bathroom had no bath but a splendid (and spotless, I have to admit, shower). Unfortunately, in the bathroom you can follow conversations from others rooms !

In short - never again

Room Tip: Maybe a room on the last floor, far away of the elevators
3 Thank JuristeInternet
Dear guest.
We are sorry to hear you had a bad experience at our hotel. Our hotel is built to have the best quality and noise reduction to give our guests the best and confortable stay.
We will check those aspects you are mentioning.

Cornwall, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We arrived in the evening of December 12th and were met with a very kind, considerate and outgoing staff. We choose this hotel because of its location at the Mexico City Airport. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from where we left customs/immigration and had obtained our luggage. We had a King Suite and although I had expected some privacy between the bedroom and the living quarters, the room was spacious. We requested extra bedding for our children which was delivered in less than 10 minutes. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone flying in or out of the airport.

We are from Canada and had excellent service. Staff spoke excellent English and went out of their way to make our stay pleasant.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank BernerLove1971
Dear guest.
We appreciate your kind comments. We are encouraged to give the best quality service for your customers.