“Location, location, location.”

Courtyard Mexico City Airport
Ranked #6 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed January 7, 2013

It took me less than 5 minutes walking from the terminal 1 (international arrivals) to the lobby of the hotel. I collected my bags passed customs, took the escalator to the second floor, crossed the bridge and bang, I was checking in at the hotel.
The Courtyard Mexico City Airport is not a full service hotel but It seems it is. It has 24 hours room service, gym, valet parking, travelers lounge, complementary wi fi, business center, restaurant, bar, bell service, conference rooms.
The hotel is an oasis in the crowed airport but and the proximity with it has manny advantages. At the reach of your arm you have banks, restaurants, buses, taxis, the subway, pharmacies, convenience stores all day round.
The hotel feels very safe because there is security staff 24 hours at lobby of the hotel and the access to guest rooms area is only using guest keys. Also, the security staff is patrolling the hotel's grounds consistently. My daughter left her door open by accident and soon they were contacting to make sure everything was all right.
The staff is very courteous and customer service oriented. They just need to take a little more ownership by keeping the lobby tidy and the coffee area clean.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the Sky Garden have a better view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mario R
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Manager at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear guest:

We appreciate your nice comments, we are always working for give you the best service. Thank you and we hope to see you again.
Regards.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Mexico City Airport

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This hotel is literally connected to the airport. I booked this hotel for a layover and was pleasantly impressed. Nice clean rooms and the food service wasn't half bad! It was pretty good and I wasn't expecting that. The staff here is amazing and very friendly. There's also a sky bridge that connects the hotel to the airport which was convenient however, I didn't get to go there since it was a different terminal. Great experience!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Manager at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear guest:

We appreciate your comments. Thank you for stay with us and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

When arrive in a new city late at night I don't like to have to travel all over town to find a Hotel...the Courtyard accomplishes this with style. I know the hotel is only 8 months old, I liked that as well. The staff handled thetired travellers quickly...got us in our roomand fed. I liked it. Crisp sheets, a pleasant courtyard view...sound sleep and off to Oaxaca

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carl J
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Manager at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear guest:

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate them. We hope to see you soon.
Regards.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

On arrival at the airport waiting for me at the exit took me to a small office in Terminal 2 awaiting transport to the hotel (which is free)
Everything was perfect, the staff very friendly from who helped me with my luggage on arrival, the two very friendly receptionist informed me every day very well how to get to the places I wanted to know, they recommended restaurants, places to buy souvenirs and even bars.
The hotel is close to the terminal 2 to less than 4 minutes, the metro station (air terminal) you can walk very close, bus station, the historic center of the city is very close. This was a very good experience, without thinking I will stay again in this hotel on my next visit to Mexico City.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Dear guest:

We are glad to know that you spent a good time with us and that you are considering our hotel for your next visit in Mexico city. Thank you for your great comments. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

This hotel is situated at terminal 1 at Mexico city international airport. Eventhough yuor flight is arriving to terminal 2, the Courtyard is the best option. It is the newest hotel in the aerea, it has excellent service and nice, quiet and comfortable rooms. Nice restaurant, 24 hour dining room service.
If you arrive to terminal 2, they offer transportation to terminal 1. You just have to look for their small registration in T2 and they will take you directly to the hotel, which is a five minute ride.
The price for this hotel is usually cheaper than the Hilton or NH and it is a nicer hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear guest:

Thank you for your nice comments. We always work to give the best service to our customers. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I booked this hotel because I had an early flight to take and I was arriving from Cancun.
If you arrive on terminal 1 like I did, they have an office that will check you in and give you complimentary transportation to the hotel in T2. It was great since all I did was take the keys from the front desk and go to my room.
Rooms are quiet you dont hear any place or noise. The view is awful but I was there to sleep and that was it. Rooms are clean and feature a TV with HD channels and a nice desk.
The walking distance to T2 is really short and it is way faster than coming from the city. And cheaper too.
The bad thing... This place STINKS at 4am. Really, really stinks. I hated it.

Room Tip: Get a room near the elevator if you are short on time or carrying large bags.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank LCMORENO
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Manager at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear guest:
Thank you for your nice comments, we are sorry to know that you had an inconvenient, we are going to work on it so the next time you come you have a better experience. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I stayed at the MEX courtyard hotel for a night and I loved it. I was flying AeroMexico, so I arrived at T2 (hotel is connected to T1). No worries though as the friendly lady at the desk sent the shuttle right over to pick me up (10mins max). The hotel is immaculate... Outstanding beds, super service, very friendly staff... Even the coffee in the room is great (the hotel also provides bottle water). Also, the TVs have a better selection than most American ones.. In HD too!
Even the next day, as we were approaching T2, the shuttle driver said "thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We really Appreciate it." That is the kind of special touch that stays with you.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Manager at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear guest:

We are glad to know that you liked the hotel and our service. Thank you so much for your nice comments, we work everyday to give you the best service. We hope to see you again.