Anys Hostal
$219
$212
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewswhere breakfast is servedchapultepec parkwould highly recommend staying hereplace to staygreat locationfelt very safealfonsoapartmentmexicofridgewifineighborhoodtaxi
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Both hostal and staff are nice, friendly, and accommodating.

However, do NOT, under any circumstances, trust Alfonso's restaurant recommendations. The first time, he pointed us to a mediocre pozole restaurant. We decided to give him a second chance by asking him for something specific: chilaquiles. He directed us to Sanborns, which is the equivalent of Denny's in the States. Terrible!

You're better off finding food just taking a random walk in Mexico City,

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Huey K
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We rented most all of Anys Hostal for a group of 17 going to a family wedding. Everything that has been said about Alfonso is not enough. It was fun to organize rooms, breakfasts, lunches, transportation, and sightseeing with Alfonso. The place is lovely, clean, and the cafe is a great place to eat and socialize. The location is pleasant and close to the subway and restaurants in Zona Rosa. When I return to Mexico City, I consider Anys Hostal, my home!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have stayed twice now in the past 6 months and trust me, I am not a hostel type person. My daughter highly recommended this hostel and this charming house is more like a Bed and Breakfast, and Alfonso, the host, is absolutely wonderful! He is friendly, helpful, and he knows everything....he is the perfect host!!! And...great location, super clean, well maintained!

Room Tip: I prefer the inside rooms of the house!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank reina52
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My partner and I were pretty nervous about travelling to Mexico City. Our host at Anys soon made us relax with a warm welcome, a huge room (3 single beds) and a good shower. The location was great, short walk to shops and restaurants as well as lots of the tourist attractions. We used the subway to get Downtown and to Coyacan. They were fantastic in helping us plan our time, book tours for us and organise a airport transport. I would definitely recommend this spot for the budget traveller.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great location,reasonable priced room for two is large and spacious with private bath-my room even had a large private wrap-around roof deck. Nice typical Mexican breakfast included, and to top it off, the manager Alfonso(who also manages the cafe where breakfast is served) is so helpful to help you organize your day-he's one of the best managers, and one of the nicest people I have come to know--sad to leave--hope to return. Cable TV included in the room as well as a large frig/freezer to store alot of water.

Room Tip: Basic, but with many amenties, and except for music late Sat night, very quiet
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo