“Great!”

Mexico Caminando - Walking Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Walking tours around Mexico CIty. Two kind of tours: FREE or with cost (10-13usd). We have 5 tours: - Free tour. Paseo de la Reforma- "Centro Histórico" (Historic District)- Architecture of "Centro Histórico"- Chapultepec- Legends and ghosts.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

I had a great time with Walking tours. I learned lots of new info that i disnt know about Mexico City. We also got to see many beautiful and intresting places. I would like to go back to Mexico City and when I do, I plan on using them again!

3 Thank Arnoldog15

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“I can't imagine Mexico without Alejandro!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Thanks to Alejandro we enjoyed Mexico in a way we never expected. We booked 3 tours with him, the best guide ever. He knows how to communicate and has all the information you need. I hope he will be available for us next time :) Don't miss it!

Visited May 2012
4 Thank Irinass
St. Petersburg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Walking tours in Mexico”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

My friend and I enjoyed tour with Alex (Alejandro Mendoza)- he knows really a lot!!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank TinaSt_Petersburg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Intresting, nice and original option”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Last Friday, I took the night tour "Fantasmas y Leyendas del centro Historico". The tourist guide was fantastic, his name is "Alex". I totally recommend him. It was nice to enjoy the stories and appreciate the nice buildings well lit. I felt safe walking at night in Mexico City downtown.

You should definitely try it!

3 Thank MaryCarmenM
Mexico City, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great tour around Mexico city!”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

We decided to take free walking tour in Mexico city and our tour guide Alejandro was full of stories about history of Mexico City, the main atractions and gave us a lot of other informations for our traveling along Mexico country. We decided to take also another tour around Zocalo and just cant wait to enjoy it :) We really recomend this tours to all the other tourist who wants to know something more about Mexico city.

Barbara and Maks