New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Neighborhood: Condesa
u.s.
“Extremely disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went for lunch and ordered one pasta and 3 dover soles. The appetizer took forever but no complaints. Then another long long wait for the main course. One of the soles came too raw and had to be returned. The sole was terrible. I actually became nauseous and had to stop at the middle of the 2nd strip (out of 4). My husband who never complains says it was the worst we ever ate. My son-in-law complained and the manager came and politely listened to the complaints. We had already finished out meal with way-too-sweet lemon meringue pie and coffees. She returns and says "Is there anything we can offer you perhaps in the way of another drink?" When we so no, because we had finished the meal, they send the bill with no concession at all, not even in the coffee!
I say do not eat at this restaurant, there are plenty of places with great food, service and atmossphere in Mexico, all of which this place has not.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
5 Thank nimo5

San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“Excelent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Is a house very simple for business but also you can go with friends, The food is excelent the service very good, the owner is always there so everything is perfect using a very popular neighborhood in la condesa where there's all kind of shops.

• Visited December 2012
Mexico City, Mexico
“A top choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been to Arturo's several times and never have been disappointed - The food is amazing, the service just right and location ideal. Atmosphere varies throughout the day, business like for lunch and warm hinting at romantic at night. I recommend this place every time I have the chance...

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank Ad2521
Singapore, Singapore
“Supposedly French restaurant, but more an old-rich-place-to-be-seen”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

It's in a quiet neighbourhood in Condesa area. The restaurant itself is a well-conserved old building. The food I recall was average, though having the waiter prepare steak tartare was quite entertaining.

Visited April 2012
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Best “Pears tarta” I ever had”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

My wife and I wanted to try a French restaurant and we wanted it to be in the nice “Colonia” of Condesa. We went though “Marco Beteta guide” application in the iphone and we selected this restaurant. We were there for lunch. The service was ok but timing was a little too long…We were too early for them. In general the food was ok. However, my wife asked a “Pears Tarta” for dessert…and surprise…!!!....it was absolutely delicious…!!!...it was really fresh with great texture and fresh and soft pears…this with the live piano made it worth it…!

• Visited August 2011