Almost all positives here - the front desk staff was friendly, the room was large with a comfortable bed, internet was free, plenty of electrical outlets for computers and such, the restaurant was excellent (at various times I had breakfast, lunch and dinner there), room service was quick, taxis were easy to get, and there was a nice, pretty park right next to the hotel. Now a few negatives - there was some chemical sprayed in the dresser drawers (maybe bug repellent?) that was noxious and really caused all of my clothes to smell terrible, and the room rate was quoted in USD when I checked in but I was charged Mexican Pesos when I checked out (resulting in a higher price than expected for me, due to exchange rate fluctuations). But for safety, comfort and accessibility, this is one of the better hotels in Mexico City and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant, 26 story hotel with beautiful views of Chapultepec Park and Castle - Easy access to business and trade centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Chapultepec Hotel Mexico City
- Fiesta Americana Mexico City
- Mexico City Fiesta Americana
- Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec Mexico City