This hotel is very well run and everything worked very smoothly. The staff were very helpful at all times and the breakfast on the top floor restaurant was excellent. The upper floors have spectacular views, and for a business visitor everything works very effectively. The area itself seems quite safe and I was able to walk to places such as Zona Rosa as well as to the embassy area in the other direction. The security staff at the door went out of their way to be helpful, calling taxis and also making some good suggestions for other options (this was my first visit to Mexico). Overall a very good experience and I can't think of any recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant, 26 story hotel with beautiful views of Chapultepec Park and Castle - Easy access to business and trade centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline, TravelClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Chapultepec Hotel Mexico City
- Fiesta Americana Mexico City
- Mexico City Fiesta Americana
- Grand Fiesta Americana Chapultepec Mexico City