1,417 results
All reviews covered walkway airport terminal an early morning flight free shuttle fitness center convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Our Interjet flight to Cancun was delayed by 6 hours. After flying in from New Zealand and having been hit by delays at every airport we were super tired so decided to book a room here.

We only stayed here for about 4 hours so was a bit expensive but worth it. It is easy to get to with a covered walkway from the airport.

The hotel room was clean with Great air conditioning and a comfy bed.

I slept for a solid 3 hours which is what I needed. The room was cool, quiet and dark.

My husband said the shower wasn't very powerful.

Check out staff were friendly but didn't have a great comprehension of English.

If you are delayed definitely stay here. I think there is a gym and swimming pool which we didn't get to use.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ricardo C, Director General at Camino Real Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Thanks Very Much

i regret what happened in the shower.

I remain at your service

Reviewed May 10, 2019

We stayed at the Camino Real Aeropuerto for one night, it wasn't cheap but we decided to stay there due to the convenient location and the good reputation this hotel chain has in Mexico.
First of all the check in process took way longer than usual, this, I can understand, you can't control if suddenly a ton of people show up.
What was extremely dissapointing was that the beds were dirty, in one of them there was chips crumbs on top of the quilt, we took the quilt off and there were hairs in the sheets. Normally we would have called someone and ask for a different room but it was too late, we were travelling early the next day and we had already gotten settled.
Additionally there were some worn out/damaged items in the room: For example the security lock had been ripped out and the towel shelf in the shower was about to collapse.
Never staying here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com

Thanks very much for your comment,

We will immediately pass the repot and look for a satisfactory solution. Measures will be taken this regard. I remain at your service.

Best regards

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

They receive a lot of over booked airlines passengers so when you get to the hotel with a reservation the line is huge.
Ask if there are two lines as sometimes they do.
The room was huge and the rate was cheap. Would prefer the NH but it's on the other terminal.

Date of stay: May 2019

We will immediately pass the repot and look for a satisfactory solution

Best Regards

Reviewed April 22, 2019

First of all, this doesn't have the glamour of the 5 star Camino Real hotels I recall from my frequent visits to Mexico a few decades ago. It is like 3 star airport hotel in a time warp. However, the price we paid was more than reasonable, and the big advantage is the direct airbridge to Terminal 1. Check-in was fast and efficient.
Our room was surprisingly large, but in dire needs of updating, everything seemed worn out. There was sufficient wardrobe space, and the bed was huge and very comfortable. But there was no duvet, only very heavy blankets - very old fashioned in this day and age. The room lighting was annoyingly dim, the minibar was locked, and there was no kettle to make tea or coffee. On the plus side, WiFi and air con were excellent, we had a flat screen TV with international channels, a safe, and an iron and ironing board (welcome after a long haul flight). The room was also very quiet, we did not notice any aircraft noise.
The bathroom could also do with an overhaul. The shower was inside the tub, and there was only a slightly shabby shower curtain. There was also some damage to the bathroom floor. The toiletries were excellent quality, though.
The staff we interacted with were sweet and helpful, and all spoke good to excellent English. We did not use the restaurant, the price for the buffet breakfast seemed rather high, so we popped over to one of the nice airport cafés for breakfast. I would probably stay again, because it's convenient, but they really need to bring the rooms into the 20th century.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thanks very much for having been with us

i regret what happened during your stay. We will immediately pass the repot and look for a satisfactory solution

I remain at your service.

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

I ended up at this hotel because my flight was overbooked. It seems like this hotel makes most of it money from overbooked flights and consequently, has no incentive to offer better service. The rooms are dated, brocaded in shabby carpets circa 1970. There is also a weird moldy smell in the rooms.

I decided to shower (they do have nice soap) and halfway through the water stopped. Then after 5 minutes started again.

I then went to try my meal voucher valued at 276 pesos at the restaurant. Unfortunately, I had no power to choose what I wanted and was offered a subpar menu.

Also I was in the 8th floor and the elevators stopped working. Had to wait for 15 minutes for assistance. Please don’t spend your hard earned money here, there are way better alternatives. If placed here via an airline, I recommend you push for a reservation at another airport hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

I regret what happened during your stay. Measures will be taken un this regard

I remain at your service