Camino Real Aeropuerto
$129
LeMeridien.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
W Mexico City(Mexico City)
$285
$263
  • Room Service
$86
$74
$71
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Stanza(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
$67
1,241 results
All reviewscovered walkwayairport terminalan early morning flightinternational arrivalsbenito juarez airportpedestrian bridgemex airportfree shuttlehotel lobbystayed one nightconvenient locationfitness centerskybridgeconveniencestopover
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We had a full day one the way back from the US to Brazil and decided to stay at this hotel. Several choices of restaurants, very good and pleasant lobby. The rooms are good enough, clean and with good shower. The air conditioning could be better, wasn't cool enough for the hot Mexico City! Good for one night!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Very old building. Old rooms. Airport view rooms have big windows. Centrally controlled air. You only have option of turn on or off air in a room.
Check in lines are very long and extremely slow. You better not forget your key in your room or you will wait 40 mins for a new one.
Very good shuttle service and friendly shuttle service staff.

Room service pretends to understand English but they struggle with basic requests. Room service will keep transferring your call till somebody thinks they understand what are you requesting.

Sky bridge to a terminal 1 is very helpful. There are lots of fast food options there.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Not a bad hotel, some of the staff was helpful. The check in process seemed to be interrupting some very important paperwork that the front desk was in charge of completing. The rooms could use some renovation as well.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2013

You walk in the lobby, and wow, it is gorgeous, gold with the maroon colored carpets. The see through elevators. I got to my room, I had a flat screen 32" TV, nice view of the city, a comfortable bed, a nice shower with great water pressure, I was in heaven. I had been in Mexico for two weeks, and this was my last night there, and I wanted a hotel close to the airport. Check in staff was very nice as well, I originally booked a room with 2 beds because I thought my friends were going to stay there, but the went back to their home in Mexico, and they switched my bed to a king bed, no problem. A man brought my bags to my room too, I was the queen for the evening. Best part was, it was connected to the airport, so when my flight was leaving the next day, I just walked through the passage way, no traffic, no waiting on taxis, you're there! I would definitely recommend this hotel to others, only thing, you have to purchase breakfast, it's not included, but I just picked up something in the airport.

Room Tip: I had a room at the end of the hall, maybe it's quieter there. :)
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 14, 2013

just avoid it. my stay: hotel is VERY worn out overall; NOISY between rooms as well as between rooms and public spaces; tiny, uncomfortable rooms; power outage over three hours in all rooms. public spaces had power; SLOW check-in. terrible food; incredibly bad room service. nice staff; very helpful. without the proximity to T1 at MEX this place would cost $65. if you arrive/depart T2, it's pointless to book here due to distance (shuttle service only). do your homework and find a better place. i'd booked here for my return trip from europe also, but cancelled. just avoid this place.

Room Tip: don't settle for a room on the alley. horrible and noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple