“Mexico Bike Tour.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mexico Bike Tour

Mexico Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Mexico Bike Tour is the best way to see more in less time, in few hours we explain about history, environment, landscape and society at Mega city. A bicycle guided tour is the best opportunity to live the urban realm and select places you want to go back like parks, restaurants or museums. This is a family business, we want to share the love for Mexican culture and urban sustainability. (WE ONLY WORK ON CONFIRMED RESERVATION 24 HRS. BEFORE, TOURIST CANNOT SHOW UP WITHOUT RESERVATION TE BEST WAY TO GET IN TOUCH RIGHT AWAY IS TROUGH THE FOLLOWING WhatsApp NUMBER TO REACH US FROM YOUR OWN CELL WhatsApp JUST GO TO OUE WEB PAGE AND DIAL the COMPLETE number
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Mexico Bike Tour.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Today sunday 7 th of april I did a bike tour with Febo the owner of Mexico Bike Tour. We choose the Frida tour. It took two hours and we biked through very quiet pleasant small streets with colourful houses en lovely trees flowering. We were with a smal group which was very nice. Febo guided us in a friendly relaxing way and told us a lot of nice things to know. His english is very good.
My tip : just do it and you will love it!!!!!

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Winthrop, Massachusetts
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“An awesome afternoon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I highly recommend going on the Coyoacan bike tour with Febo! It is a great way to get out of the other part of the city and offers a lot more than just going to Frida Kahlo’s house (which would be worth a visit also). The tour is very easy, flat, tree lined streets and easy to ride in the traffic. Bikes seem to have a right of way, even when there is traffic behind you. The day we did the tour, Febo’s kids joined us and turned out to be a fun addition. It was nice to see how much interest they had in the areas history and Febo’s eagerness in teaching them. The Coyoacan tour is very brief, only about 1.5 hours. I was slightly surprised but it turned out to be the perfect amount of time. There is a lot to do in that neighborhood with lots of street vendors to check out, and the square is nice to hang out in. I am looking forward to going back to go on the Chapultepec tour which is a little longer. The booking process was not as straight forward as I would like, but everything turned out ok.

Visited March 2013
Winthrop, Massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Another Fun Bike Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We did the Frida bike tour on a Saturday early in March; it lasted about an hour and a half and we rode the streets, back streets, and alleyways of Coyoacan. It was an easy, pleasant ride, passing Frida's house, Trotsky's hideaway, and many of the colorful homes and buildings of the neighborhood. Our guide Febo was very knowledgable and gave a good background of Coyoacan as well as Mexico City as a whole. It would be great to offer a longer tour that covered San Angel as well, but for our purposes and time frame on this particular day, this tour was perfect. We were interested in doing the Reforma tour too but I could never get a clear idea whether the tour covered Centro Historico or Chapultepec Park or both so I feel that should get clarified on the website.

Visited March 2013
“A lot more than frida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Nice and interesting tour, with a lot more information than just frida kahlo: D.F.' history, the urban development undertaken in the present and what D.F. might look like in the future. Why coyoacan became an artist's quarter. The tour leads through some cute little paths which I'd consider art.
Perfect english spoken
Very recomendable

Austin, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun, and for many reasons”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Our most enjoyable outing of a great trip to Mexico City. The bike tour is what you would want it to be; a pleasant safe trip through an incredible and beautiful town (and you cease to feel like you are in a big city). You do go places you would not know to go to on your own, and you do learn things you would not have otherwise. The guide Febo knows the area and knows what he is doing.

One warning on Febo, however - his is a dry subtle wit, so bring your A game humor. Por ejemplo, when I told him about being pick-pocketed on the metro 15+ years ago, he tried to assure me that I was mistaken, I was NOT robbed, but I had simply misplaced my cash (how foolish of me). The solution is simple; just channel your inner Don Meredith and respond with "Ah, FeBO` - you don't mean that", preferably with a heavy Texas accent and poorly enunciated Spanish - he'll love that.

(it is a great activity, with good people who care about good things - Coloyoacan, Mexico City, cycling, and people).

Visited August 2012