“Great Part of Staying in Polanco”
Review of Ciudad de Colima

Ciudad de Colima
Ranked #37 of 66 Dessert in Mexico City
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Polanco
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had a juice here everyday. Fresh and great service. Also offers delicious sandwiches and salads. Free wifi and casual seating outside.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I always volunteer to go to the grocery store..but only because my favorite fruit smoothie store is right across the street!!

Ciudad de Colima is located right across the street from the Polanco metro and the Superama. This store was recommended to me by many, many friends. Everyone (including me, now) raves about their fresh fruits, juices, smoothies, salads and more.

There are two large menus hanging overhead. From these menus you can select a combo, pure juice, or juices with yogurt. Delish. All of the juices are squeezed several times a day and are fresh and safe to drink. They also have a little market inside where you can buy fruit, or sit down and eat a sandwich or enjoy a salad. As I was waiting for my smoothie to be prepared today, another guy asked me if I wanted to try his favorite: coconut, strawberry and passion fruit. It was awesome--a little sweet for me---but incredible nonetheless. I normally get strawberry, pineapple and banana!

In addition to having a few tables indoors, they also have outdoor seating.

The service is great and the fruit juice combos, smoothies and fruit are excellent. The price is low, and they offer delivery too!!

For more on my Mexico City favorites please visit: amovingstory.com

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Loved the selection of fruit available. Great choice for a light and healthy breakfast if you've been over indulging on all the great food in Mexico City.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

A Mexican friend dragged me, screaming and kicking, to this little joint. Once I tried the product I was hooked. I've had the tropical fruit juices in Rio and very good they are too but this is even better. It's also dirt cheap. Try the coconut, strawberry and passion fruit mix. Just across the road is a supermarket where you can stock up on canned salsa and jalapeños to take back to your home country.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Ciudad de Colima is a great store for all kinds of fresh juices and smoothies. Located near the metro stop in Polanco, they also make fresh fruit salads with yogurt. Their list of juice combinations is mesmerizing; take your time to consider each option as you stand by the counter. Not a full restaurant, it's designed for take away. Stop by on the weekend and fill up your own containers or buy their bottles with the snappy yellow caps.