Unfortunately, I need to share my very poor experience with Hostal Regina. Despite my booking via booking.com I found on arrival in the evening that my room was given to someone else without even making an effort to check with me if I were coming. Reason provided: Hostal policy, although I pointed out there is nothing in the conditions that I need to inform about the time of my arrival. They were clearly to blame but did not even bother to apologise. They found a replacement accomodation but not in the downtown area in a hostel with worse rating and conditions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Regina is projected to be the only retro art-kitsch youth hostel in Mexico City. We have shared and private rooms, where local and foreign cultures and fused along with experiences and environments. The place is brand new, counts with 121 comfortable beds, private rooms, parquet floors, high ceilings and huge windows with balcony. We manage to make every room special, spacious and bright. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostal Centro Historico Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Hotel Mexico City
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Mexico City