We stayed in a private room for 3 nights and enjoyed our stay here. The location is golden with lots of bars and restaurants around the area. The bathroom was across from our room and it always had hot water. Rooms were clean but no daily housekeeping, which we didn't mind for our short stay. If you are a light sleeper, however, beware as the noise is coming in from the street but we were so tired by the end of our stay that we just passed out. For the price, you cannot beat it and the staff we're friendly, and a good place to meet other travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Regina is projected to be the only retro art-kitsch youth hostel in Mexico City. We have shared and private rooms, where local and foreign cultures and fused along with experiences and environments. The place is brand new, counts with 121 comfortable beds, private rooms, parquet floors, high ceilings and huge windows with balcony. We manage to make every room special, spacious and bright. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Hostal Centro Historico Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Hotel Mexico City
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Mexico City