Centrally located, near metro. Really nice bathrooms. Problem we had was the bedroom doors were glass so we had to shut blankets in the door to be able to sleep. Breakfast was included in the price, but they never bothered to open early enough for us to have (we waited till 8.45 and still nothing). Nice terrace upstairs. Would recommend, just not the adjoining restaurant!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Regina is projected to be the only retro art-kitsch youth hostel in Mexico City. We have shared and private rooms, where local and foreign cultures and fused along with experiences and environments. The place is brand new, counts with 121 comfortable beds, private rooms, parquet floors, high ceilings and huge windows with balcony. We manage to make every room special, spacious and bright. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Hostal Centro Historico Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Hotel Mexico City
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Mexico City