Hostal Regina is the perfect base for an exploration of Mexico City, within walking distance of everything from the San Pedro markets to Casa de Luis Barragan. The hostel is at the edge of the city's historic district and at the centre of an urban renewal project that makes the visitor part of a bohemian neighbourhood filled with music, street food and public art. Hostal Regina is clean and secure; the staff knows the city and makes every effort to help visitors. As a bonus, they stored my luggage while I continued a two month tour through Mexico, Belize and Guatemala.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Regina is projected to be the only retro art-kitsch youth hostel in Mexico City. We have shared and private rooms, where local and foreign cultures and fused along with experiences and environments. The place is brand new, counts with 121 comfortable beds, private rooms, parquet floors, high ceilings and huge windows with balcony. We manage to make every room special, spacious and bright. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Expedia so you can book your Hostal Centro Historico Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Hotel Mexico City
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Mexico City