This wasn't a hostel as much as a hotel where you split paying for a room with a bunch of strangers. Very nice modernized building. 24 hour security visible doing rounds and watching the door. The 24 hour front desk is incredibly helpful, and speaks english if no habla español muy bien. Very clean. The lockers in the dorm room were a little questionable, but the front desk was always happy to put my valuables in the safe when I went out for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Regina is projected to be the only retro art-kitsch youth hostel in Mexico City. We have shared and private rooms, where local and foreign cultures and fused along with experiences and environments. The place is brand new, counts with 121 comfortable beds, private rooms, parquet floors, high ceilings and huge windows with balcony. We manage to make every room special, spacious and bright. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hostal Centro Historico Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Hotel Mexico City
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Mexico City