I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Mexico City! We stayed here for a week and were overly impressed. It is located in a beautiful part of the city, close to everywhere we wanted to visit. The service was outstanding. Also, it was impeccably clean and beautifully decorated. I recommend it 100%
Good job ladies!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Regina is projected to be the only retro art-kitsch youth hostel in Mexico City. We have shared and private rooms, where local and foreign cultures and fused along with experiences and environments. The place is brand new, counts with 121 comfortable beds, private rooms, parquet floors, high ceilings and huge windows with balcony. We manage to make every room special, spacious and bright. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hostal Centro Historico Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Hotel Mexico City
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Mexico City