I stayed there along with my students who where there while attending a Model United Nations. The staff was very helpful all the time and the location of the hostel is quite good, right in the middle of downtown, close to Zocalo and to the subway station. Many shops and restaurants nearby. The big minus is the extreme noise at nights specially when they apparently rent the upper floor for concerts. Plus, the street outside is full of life even late at night so sleeping might be difficult -a bad thing if you are tired after a long day-. The breakfast doesn't even worth some words -avoid it-.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Regina is projected to be the only retro art-kitsch youth hostel in Mexico City. We have shared and private rooms, where local and foreign cultures and fused along with experiences and environments. The place is brand new, counts with 121 comfortable beds, private rooms, parquet floors, high ceilings and huge windows with balcony. We manage to make every room special, spacious and bright. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hostal Centro Historico Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Hotel Mexico City
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Mexico City