Hotel Villa Condesa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Condesa DF(Mexico City)
  • Restaurant
Hotel La Casona(Mexico City)
Hippodrome Hotel(Mexico City)
Hotel Roosevelt(Mexico City)
FlowSuites Condesa(Mexico City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Casa Mali by Dominion(Mexico City)
Maria Condesa(Mexico City)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb ba lovely small hotelcozy roomquiet streetnice restaurants and barscondesa neighborhoodprivate balconyla condesapersonalized attentionsafe neighborhoodgreat neighborhoodhome away from homehuevos rancherosthe ground floorfive nightsincluded breakfastwe loved our stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I live in Mexico City and I was looking for a perfect place for two friends coming from France that where recently married, so I found this place in Trip Advisor and didn’t doubt to book as it is located in one of the nicest neighborhoods of the city. On our friends arrival, they got a horrible room located in the back building of the property. The “Villa” is a fantastic house very nicely decorated and really quiet and peaceful, and that room was completely disappointing. We immediately asked the manager to change the room for them but as it was really late they asked us to wait until the next day. The next day, they were changed to a room in the main building and this room was a dream, it was beautiful, so everything was ready for a perfect stay in Mexico City. Breakfast is great and the employees are really nice. If you are looking for a nice B&B in Mexico don’t hesitate to book here, just ask not to be located in the back building. If they didn’t had changed us the room we would had definitively look for another hotel, I hope they do something to fix it soon.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the main house and in the second floor. Room 11 is just amazing.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I absolutely loved staying at Villa Condesa, This charming boutique Hotel is perfectly located in a very safe and beautiful neighbourhood in Mexico city. Reforma and Roma are a short walk away. only Downside is that no Tea or Coffee making facilities are in the room.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Neil M
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My daughter and I had a wonderful stay at this wonderfully small and charming hotel located in a great neighborhood. There are many great restaurants within walking distance. The wireless was excellent as was the staff, the rooms and the breakfast. I had a terrible cold/cough and they were able to direct me to a local medical clinic and was promptly seen by a very nice doctor. the walk to the Metro is quite short and is also charming. I also have to say we enjoyed the other guests that we visited with. Their guests come from all over.

Room Tip: We stayed twice as we went to Puebla for a few days. both our rooms were great and the other rooms that I peeked into were also charming.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Second time I've stayed at Villa Condesa. Location is great, in a leafy mostly residential area on the border of Condesa and Roma Norte. Pleasant staff, tasty breakfast included. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Good, pretty reliable wireless. It's a small property, which made for a nice break from big hotels as I was on business. Easy ten minute walk to the Metro, which I took to and from meetings and restaurants in various parts of the city, and 15 or so minutes to the Bosque de Chapultepec and entrance to the "castle." Only negative is, it's an old restored colonial home with high ceilings and wood floors, and the noise of careless guests can reverberate. But wasn't a problem this trip. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This intimate and charming hotel was a perfect place to stay to enjoy all that Mexico City has to offer. After the excitement and bustle of the city, we would come home to this quiet oasis of comfort. We were given lots of help and assistance - and the icing on the cake is that the restaurant is wonderful!!

Room Tip: I believe that a second floor room is preferable to a first.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple