We just stayed here my most recent trip to Mexico City. After a nightmarish stay at Hotel Del Angel on Rio Lerma, This was a pleasant surprise for the same money. We arrived on March 26th and only stayed that night and even though we were rocked out of bed at 3am by a pretty substantial earthquake....and being on the seventh floor that was a bit un-nerving....haha....it was a great place to stay on a budget. The rooms are large and have nice large bathrooms and all marble shower! They provide basic amenities such as Shampoo and body lotion and even a hair dryer. They have cable tv and working climate control system, A/C even a window that opens~ The windows need cleaning very much and the carpet was very old and also needed cleaning but other than that, it was a great value. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have free Valet Parking in a secure location that is near the hotel. The neighborhood is a little seedy but other than a couple of abandoned buildings nearby, it is a convenient location stuck right in the the middle of Zona Rosa between the two biggest Avenues, Reforma and Chapultepec.
They have a restaurant with great food and a breakfast buffet. They also have vending machines in the lobby with snacks, Soda and BEER...believe it or not...haha, the only thing missing was a vending machine with Tequila~ We will definitely stay here again. They are the cheapest in the area and a great value......do not let the claustrophobic elevator scare you...it never got stuck...haha but it is the slowest elevator I have ever ridden on....and there didn't seem to be an emergency phone or escape hatch in the ceiling......but no matter...we didn't need them. Try it, its worth the visit to save some dough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Hotel in Mexico City, The proximity of the Zona Rosa with government offices, the stock exchange, shopping malls, museums and the historic center of the city, make Hotel Mision Express Zona Rosa an excellent choice for business and for those seeking to enjoy the cultural richness of Mexico City. Very close to notorious places like Paseo de la Reforma, the monument to the revolution and close to the museum area and the historic center, make Hotel Mision Express Zona Rosa in a strategic point for the traveler who wants to know more about the culture Mexican. We have 50 comfortable and fully equipped executive rooms that will give you everything you need to have a well deserved rest. Furthermore our hotel in Mexico City offers first class services such as breakfast buffet in our restaurant, wireless internet access, executive taxi service 24 hrs, laundry and dry cleaning, luggage storage, free parking, business center, gym room for meetings and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, HotelsClick, Agoda and Reservation Counter so you can book your Mision Express Zona Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mision Zona Rosa Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Mision Express Zona Rosa Mexico City