When I first got there, It looked normal from the outside, even kind of nice... but once you come out of the elevators you start realizing how bad it is. Old carpets that smell really bad and the whole place looks old and in bad shape. Once inside the room, the smell gets worst as you see the old furniture around the dark room. On top this, the sheets were dirty.
Food at the restaurant was also awful, overall, terrible experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Hotel in Mexico City, The proximity of the Zona Rosa with government offices, the stock exchange, shopping malls, museums and the historic center of the city, make Hotel Mision Express Zona Rosa an excellent choice for business and for those seeking to enjoy the cultural richness of Mexico City. Very close to notorious places like Paseo de la Reforma, the monument to the revolution and close to the museum area and the historic center, make Hotel Mision Express Zona Rosa in a strategic point for the traveler who wants to know more about the culture Mexican. We have 50 comfortable and fully equipped executive rooms that will give you everything you need to have a well deserved rest. Furthermore our hotel in Mexico City offers first class services such as breakfast buffet in our restaurant, wireless internet access, executive taxi service 24 hrs, laundry and dry cleaning, luggage storage, free parking, business center, gym room for meetings and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mision Express Zona Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mision Zona Rosa Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Mision Express Zona Rosa Mexico City